New mod idea

Andy

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am part of team Blue Monkey 5 and I have a great idea for a mod. Its called The Day the Earth Fought Alien Zombie Nazis, and it'll be great.

It's basically MMPOG, cyberpunk, world war two mod. Where you play a swat "time" team from the future sent to fight zombies. We'll skip around in time and have some really huge open levels. We might borrow concepts (like characters and trademarks!) from other games and films that are cool and actiony and stuff, so you can fight the monsters from Doom 3 or the enemies from System Shock. There'll be hundreds of different weapons and items. Also lightsabers! And a really cool combat system. Also we plan to make this roleplaying so a leveling up and experience system will be coded.

Also we want to have a radical, indepth, clever storyline, and a multiplayer, which will be like conterstrike, only better!

And dinosaurs!

We have a modeler but we need more! We also need loads of coders and mappers and artists to sign up right away. At the moment the team is just me and one other guy. I will be doing ideas and stuff. I don't have much experience but I do have some great ideas which I plan to put on paper soon. I also have a website which has some pieces of concept art I made.

PM me if you're interested!!!

Thanks!!

Back