New monitor! Whats a good one?

SlagOps

Reaction score
Im looking to get a good monitor soon, with high frame right made for graphics- no flat panels or LCD cause they suck. But I want like a .. I think its a viewsonic? Make the CRT monitors. I had a guy tell me at CompUSA that those would be the best for graphics, what do you guys think?

SlagOps said:
Im looking to get a good monitor soon, with high frame right made for graphics- no flat panels or LCD cause they suck. But I want like a .. I think its a viewsonic? Make the CRT monitors. I had a guy tell me at CompUSA that those would be the best for graphics, what do you guys think?

indextop06282004.jpg

So, a good screen. :)

Actually flat panels are much better than the old bubble canopy CRTs. I have one and it is really good image quality.

good for graphics? I know they look good, but I want something FAST

Subatomic said:
Actually flat panels are much better than the old bubble canopy CRTs. I have one and it is really good image quality.
True that brother :thumbs:

then what kind of flat panel? And what kind of prices am i dealing with..

i recently got a mitsubishi 22" diamond pro 2070sb ... EXCELLENT image quality. from my experiences, it beats out the apple displays i've worked on (you know those newer flat lcd display ones...)

but meh... whatever :)

yea I know them mitsubishi ones are the sh*T my buddy has one.

SlagOps said:
yea I know them mitsubishi ones are the sh*T my buddy has one.
i totally recommend a diamond pro... well ... only if you have the space i suppose... and enough money... i got mine for $646 after shipping costs... not bad price for a high quality 22" i think.

i got it from techonweb.com, if you wanted to know, btw...

Whoa, you guys really suck.

If you're going for gaming, get a CRT. If not, then listen to the guys above.

They also get good shipping rates from Newegg, the last time I checked. ;)

Back