New NVIDIA FX review using HL2 as a benchmark

In this world, we do not have a true freedom of speech or action, you cant walk into anywhere insulting poeple or say whatever you want, you will be disturbing the peace, hence ur arrested. A bit off topic though.

Anyway I believe that Valve will also go against using Nvidias latest drivers because of the hacks which make gameplay different, so I wouldnt trust what you see in the graphs, its another one of those when the games done thing...

If hl2 is delayed for April. wait for NV40 chip, or go grab a Radoen...

No point in upgrading now anyway - by the time the game is even released ATI and nVidia will be up to R400 and NV50 or whatever.

when will they release those new drivers for 98 se in the official site?? anyone knows??? i just don't want to have anything that isnt official...... (sorry if i spelled official wrong...)

Got them and replied, sorry I was in Dial up Land this weekend and didn't bother to go online.

DavKap is ur sig from office space when hes beating the crap out of a printer in the middle of a field? Cool movie :)

ANd the other guy ur partially right, if hl2 is gonna be released before march ati and nivida will be at R400 and NV40 because they have signed a deal to slow down the war for a bit....

Back