New Portal Gameplay Video

I had a lot of fun with that mod! Some people are never happy!

it stops right when he's about to shoot a portal at the thingie on the wall in the room with the white stationary gun(sentinel?), right? DAMN YOU IGN!

The new portal look is nice. Looks more like the logo.

And that mod could be good if they remove the bugs. untill Portal comes out.

Graphics look hot. No, seriously, they've improved bump mapping a lot.

I reckon Valve could manage to implement the portal gun into episode 3 and have it work well, such as with the gravity gun in HL2.

Personally, I'd love to be chased by a strider and fire a portal into the ground and a wall, so the strider's leg went through the floor and out the wall, skewering the side of its own head.

I reckon Valve could manage to implement the portal gun into episode 3 and have it work well, such as with the gravity gun in HL2.

Personally, I'd love to be chased by a strider and fire a portal into the ground and a wall, so the strider's leg went through the floor and out the wall, skewering the side of its own head.
Impale Striders with their own feet. Hawt.

If they could get the AI to work with the portals, that would be sweet. Droping boxes on their head from a portal above them.

The link to the second half is all messed up. I'm using firefox and I had to view the source to get it. You have one too many quotes or something.

I guess since nobody else has noticed it probably works in IE.

Back