New screenshots of Half-Life 2: Survivor

Wtf, its like a car game, but hl2 with yellow zombies!
Heresy I say!

Wow thats crazy, theres combine assassins and big synth soldiers in some of those shots, what on earth, who made this!? Looks great though, for an arcade it probably works well.

How on earth did you find that Matt?

edit: Solaris what the hell, did you even look at the shots? Its called SURVIVOR, basically meaning you have to survive as long as you can, its still an FPS, not Half-life 2 zombie-kart.

Haha...that one MP shot has "enermy" written in it.

But seriously, that looks kickass. I expected a straight port. Too bad only Japan will get it.

I can remember when they first announced this and I completely forgot about it until now. I would go all the way to Korea just to play it.

Can someone lend me some money?

ooh card slot
so thats how players gonna save game..

My wtf o' meter just exploded :(

Weird - is it like the racing games where you can "link up" with other players in a mini-lan and play coop? Didn't look like deathmatch. Anyone with connections to Valve might be able to find out, as this would theoretically require a "corporate" license, or one where you're allowed to make money off their product. (I've never seen these, only heard of them.) Valve might have an idea about what these guys' plan was for this? I hope there's a USB port on there somewhere. I've played FPS in arcades with joysticks and it really stinks (like a console, but worse). The pedals, if they are bound to the left and right strafe would certainly make things easier. I'd hit it.

I was watching a program last night about South Korea, they are so more advanced than us technologically (on a commercial level). Wi-fi spots all over the place, which are far more accessible than ours. 9 year olds building robots controlled via Bluetooth.

Video gaming is a major sport (I think they said it was actually the national sport), and the major players are treated as celebs :O

They filmed at a video gaming competition, Starcraft it was, and the crowd were goin nuts. This newcomer was beating the champion using a 'risky strategy', and the champion was getting advice from his coach :rolling:

Anyway, dont wanna go off topic too much, but I would seriously consider living there! :E

What's funny is that most people in their neighbor, North Korea, don't even know what the internet is. I think they only got non-satellite internet access like 2 years ago or something.

South Korea... that place is literally PC gamers paradise.

Apocalypse89 said:
What's funny is that most people in their neighbor, North Korea, don't even know what the internet is. I think they only got non-satellite internet access like 2 years ago or something.
That place is completely different from SK. The only similarity the both countries share is the country's name, which is "Korea".

commies are no fun

anyhow this looks like an arcade version of hl2 dm

except on crazy drugs with joysticks, pedals, and zombies with their bellies sewn up

Flyingdebris said:
commies are no fun

anyhow this looks like an arcade version of hl2 dm

except on crazy drugs with joysticks, pedals, and zombies with their bellies sewn up

and it looks fun :D

Korean website; Japanese Arcade machine.

I'm going to Japan in May or sometime around then.

I'm seriously considering saving up a few grand to import one of these.

It looks like a mix between hl2dm, TF and those crazy tank simulator games at the arcade.

Mmmmm.

I'm seriously considering saving up a few grand to import one of these.

It looks like a mix between hl2dm, TF and those crazy tank simulator games at the arcade.

Mmmmm.

AfternoonLemon said:
I was watching a program last night about South Korea, they are so more advanced than us technologically (on a commercial level). Wi-fi spots all over the place, which are far more accessible than ours. 9 year olds building robots controlled via Bluetooth.

Video gaming is a major sport (I think they said it was actually the national sport), and the major players are treated as celebs :O

They filmed at a video gaming competition, Starcraft it was, and the crowd were goin nuts. This newcomer was beating the champion using a 'risky strategy', and the champion was getting advice from his coach :rolling:

Anyway, dont wanna go off topic too much, but I would seriously consider living there! :E
Lol.
I think the machine is set up that you and other players fight until the combine overwhelm you.

I have GOT to get one of those Survivor savegame cards. Here's hoping an arcade in my general area imports this game.

whoa, crazy.. wtf, wtf and wtf. Thats insane.. maybe its cool on the otherside of the planet.. but in a western arcade it would just be weird, it might actually get alot of attention here come to think of it, i wonder if you could mess with the binds and use the accelerator medal to make gordon walk forward ;p.

Back