New Soldier Weapon - The Direct Hit & TF2 Free Weekend

Don't slip up. Scouts are already the bane of soldiers.

Don't build out in the open. Reduced blast radius means corner sentries are well protected.

That's all a lot easier said than done. You'll not see a game where everyone builds a sentry where it's completely out of range. And anybody's gonna be able to hit a scout if their rockets are going 80% faster.

That's all a lot easier said than done. You'll not see a game where everyone builds a sentry where it's completely out of range. And anybody's gonna be able to hit a scout if their rockets are going 80% faster.

The Scout will only get hit if he stands out in the open like an idiot. Scouts are meant to move around and evade, so they can easily dodge incoming explosives like rockets and grenades. There will only be a few times where a rocket will connect with a Scout's body, and that's if the Scout is being either careless or unknowing of the situation. Now, if I were to put an offensive class against the Scout in a narrow corridor, obviously the Scout would be utterly destroyed. BUT, that's not Team Fortress 2.

Case closed.

One thing, who would want to shoot a rocket at a scout? Might as well use your shotgun unless he is far away.

This melee-slot pickaxe becomes more deadly the more damage you take, letting you move faster and hit harder the more wounds you endure. Get close enough to death, and you will become Death himself.
2zdneon.jpg

Also, RAGE METER.

Also, "USE A GRENADE TO GIB A PLAYER."

Holy shit the kill count is getting close, too.

It's all gimmicky. I don't even understand what you mean by that. Faster RPG with mini-crits for middies? That's a gimmick, bro. You should note that "gimmick" isn't synonymous for "useless" or "bad."
My thinking was more along the lines of the Eyelander and the Sniper's Bow and Arrow.

I'm not looking for the new weapons to be overpowered or better then the original weapons. It's just nice to see actual weapons.

Back