New Source Video

[12K]Uber-Police

Yo guys,

I thought I would have a go at this FRAPS malarky peeps are raving on about, well this movie took me an hour to make I hope you all enjoy it, as i enjoyed making it.

feedback would be great.
oh and p.s the last bit of the film is just a piss take not that I have a big head or anything.

http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1MYN6MR23RPWN1ZY7EN100XZQO

agree with Ren.182.

that shouldnt even be called a movie.

doesnt seem like a skill video

btw it looked nice cool effects

This is pretty much the worst video ever made.

You know what, Napoleon? You can leave.

You guys are retarded!

LOL, couldn't help my self, just saw it yesterday..
(the movie Napoleon Dynamite, i watched like 10 secs of your vid, it was ok.)

-NonStopableForce

lol guys! I was trying to spare the poor guys feelings when I said it's a nice vid. You could have atleast done the same :p

Wow, half of the kills were spraying, then you showed you running around with an AUTOSNIPE and talk to some hosties... then it cut away to a spectator view of a terrorist killing some random guy... wow, stick to making movies, and not playing cs, sorry to be such an 4ss, but it was bad.

OH well **** U ALL, like I said it was a quick attempt at using FRAPS. for a first attemp i think its good. PITY this forums seems to be bombarded by 5 year old retards with nothing constructive to say, my my halflife2.net has gone downhill.

And by the way I never said anything about it being a skill video, if u read my post it says a quick attempt at using FRAPS. nothing about skill. there once wasa time when u found helpful people on here but now its full of kids.

Okay, so I just watched the movie. I thought it was pretty good, well edited though the music choice was 'meh'.

But those red titles at the end, that's why they jumped on you, you were asking for it. :LOL:

You asked for feedback. Were just being honest. Sure you have right to free speech, you can call me 5 year old if you must. I really don't care.

I didn't mean any offense. It's just... what the hell were we supposed to comment on?

The vid had some pretty boring bits in it, but I did think it was pretty well put together with regards to framerate and such.

I've tried to make vids with FRAPS in CS: S and it always comes out really laggy. What's the secret?

CADMonkey said:
I've tried to make vids with FRAPS in CS: S and it always comes out really laggy. What's the secret?

having a very good computer.

Back