New Strider Mod 0.3 screenshots.

Hmm it said something about multiplay, and playability bugs being fixed and basically the strider can be used in hl2 deathmatch.

That looks awesome. I like the icon for a strider kill. :)

Striders?

Its all about the Helicopter, it makes cool noises for one reason.

There should be seperate icons for machinegun maincannon and stopm kills, that would be the awesome.

This idea is good. Separate icons for every type of Strider death is a good idea.

We played yesterday and the gameplay is awesome. Everyone want to ride the strider, and when someone takes it, everybody say "All vs. Strider!!". As you can see in images, Strider have specific HUD's for machine gun, health and Cannon.

I'm thinking on release the first v0.3 beta only with pilotable strider. What do you think?.

Thanks to all.

I'd be happy with a Strider only release of v0.3.
Makes lots of people happy, whilst you get to work on adding in the extras without as many people demanding the next version ;)

All vs Strider battles sound downright awesome.

Pilotable Strider of the Strider Mod 0.3 is like the Pilotable Strider of the v0.2.75. A vehicle (without the lag of the vehicles in HL2DM), and without bugs of the 0.2.75. Also is vulnerable, you can kill them with any weapon, but every weapon makes different type of damage (is not the same shoot the strider with the pistol than with the RPG.). Strider spawns in the map (qua_strider entity), and you can drive it like a buggy or airboat.

Also, strider have three new HUD's: Health, Machine gun and Cannon as you can see in the two first screenshots.

Basically, Strider Mod 0.3 is: Half life 2 Deathmatch with Pilotable Strider

I will post here soon the release.

Thanks to all!!

Also i will include a FGD with the pilotable Strider. You can do your own maps for this release :)

oh yeah, this is a great mod so far, keep it up man

Back