New to forums

A

Aelphais

Hello. I'm new to these forums. I'm a HL and HL2 fan along with GMod. Just a short introduction: I've been playing games for about 10 years now (I'm 16) my first game was Command and Conquer. After that, I just fell in love with computers and games. I got a copy of every game in the command and conquer universe except for Covert Ops. (Anyone know where I can get it?) Recently I have been playing Guild Wars but I played HL2 again for the first time in months, and I'm re-addicted. Now I'm a sophmore in highschool and taking computer classes, programming, ect.

Oh and I'm just curious, does anyone play ZeldereX? You can check my sig for more info if you havent.

Welcome.

Thread moved to the appropriate forum :)

No harm done. Hope you stick around.

Hey! Welcome! :E

There is no such thing as hetairia. The seemingly hetairian tank in Munrograd is our troop's disguised as the non-existant hetairians.

Long live our respected commander Munro!

mmmm .... me aswell

and welcome to the forums :cheers:

Welcome to the forums, -### HIPwNs ###- !

Oh wait. :upstare:

Just ignore the weird people here at HL2.net and you'll do fine :)

Welcome and have fun :)

/me points to Sulk.

Here

/me points to himself

Here

/me points to most people on the forums

and here

True, but i had to point somewhere close to begin with...

You'll have to excuse all them. Everyone acts like an idiot in new member threads and I don't know why.

It might be for the post count.
They relly should make 'Newbie Central' non-post counted, so it doesn't get clogged up with the type of stuff i was doing, or worse which happens all the time...

The main reason why anybody posts here is to boost their postcount in a seeimingly innocent way. There is an element of 'hey, welcome the new guy' but I think that's a small part of it.

Except I just post for the pure joy of posting, so :upstare:

I agree, Newbie / Welcome threads are where the real Off Topic lives...
The one they'll never tell the world about.

Bah Danny ya just boring if ya cant join in teh fun :cheers:

Drackard said:
Bah Danny ya just boring if ya cant join in teh fun :cheers:

I'm not saying it's not good to be fun, but don't be stupid. I've seen very few of the people who create these welcome threads actually keep posting. It's probably 15357 (is that it?) and his glorious republic quote :upstare: But it's just not human to stop him from doing that :)

DannyC. said:
I'm not saying it's not good to be fun, but don't be stupid. I've seen very few of the people who create these welcome threads actually keep posting. It's probably 15357 (is that it?) and his glorious republic quote :upstare: But it's just not human to stop him from doing that :)

We shall prevail. :borg:

Back