New Valve Gameplay Videos

Munro

ValveTime Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A bunch of new gameplay videos of Portal, Episode 2 and Team Fortress 2 are available on the popular video community site YouTube. The videos were taken from Valves showcase at the Leipzig Games Convention. The video quality is not great but at least you get to finally see how all the games play. [br]
[br]
Click to view the Team Fortress 2 video, Portal video and Episode 2 videos 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.[br]
[br]
In other news, the ninja is dead.

OMG! Awesome!

I especially loved the 5th Ep2 video, when the strider destroyed that house. Daayyyummm

those were great . and yeah that house blowing up was great much more realistic than the crysis houses that are all made of wooden panels that topple over like a shanty house when they get hit.

loved the bit in video 3 when the fast zombie jumps onto the front of the car and clings on taking swipes at you. awesomeness

Watched the TF2 and the portal video. it looks so ****ing cool.

-dodo

edit: omg.... omg ! hl2 episode 2 is going to own!

they are great =), ep2 looks so much cooler than ep1 (and that was a good game)

Originally Posted by Munro View Post
In other news, the ninja is dead.
Finally...

Portals is so complicated, can't wait to play that, multiplayer should be really cool, will this have multiplay?

TF2... I will for sure buy that game for a relaxing game from time to time, seems like a lot of fun to play

Wow, I like 'em all. EP2 is looking spiffy. Love the outdoor/indoor scenes, very detailed and atmospheric. And I had a big grin throughout the whole TF2 vid, very nicely done.

Holy mother of God...

TF2 looks ****ing brilliant, I loved the rocket-jump dance. :p

Portal looks damn complicated, I'm sure it'll be one of those games that'll make you curse constantly.

I have yet to play Ep. 1, so I'll hold off on the Ep. 2 vids.

WOW. just WOW. Especially TF2 looks so incredible fun.
But since episode2 comes with portal and TF2 will it cost 50,- and not 20,-

The TF2 vid almost made me drool...

I love the solider rushes, but does that mean that no Class has a normal assulat rifle? Will be good for gameplay, so many different weapons...

Well, I haven't watched them (at work) but I think I might try to wait for their steam release... Hurry up valve!

headlawyerne3.gif
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOMJ!

Beat me to it, Munro! By damn these are awesome.

Man, the episode 2 is gonna be wild!!!1!!!111111111

Anyone have a hi-res version of the TF2 video?

Wow, truely epic and amazing to see the work gone into all that. I think everyone will agree the meat behind the next Episode release is going to be considerable, a wholesome purchase with new multiplayer, logic puzzles and storyline continuation, what more could we want. When some love fizzles away, i get injected with pure adrenal straight through the eyeball. Fandabbadozy!

Teamfortress 2 =O but no medic or Pyro action *cries*

Still they really show the main job of the soldier. Die and rocket jump :p

Ep 2 is a given...

Back