New video card

Kitire

Reaction score
Birthday is on Thursday and i need a new video card badly. The one i have right now, ati radeon 7500, SUCKS. The textures and lighting is horrible, can't play gta 3(3 year old game, mind you) and halo with decent textures, all muddy. I need something to hold me over untill christmas or so untill i build my own. Any reccomendations on something that can play halo or ut 2004 with good graphics. Is there any graphics card around 100 that i can buy that will.. err.. suffice to my needs.

Also, will a 1.5mbps dsl connection, 512 ram, and 1.6ghz pentium 4 play well with ut 04'?

-Thanks.

Anything a little bit cheaper?

EDIT: just noticed it is 87$, thought you meant 120$ o_O. Looks good, any more opinions?

EDITEDIT: I checked a few reviews on it, and both of them said hl2 was bundled with it? 'That true?

Kitire said:
Anything a little bit cheaper?

EDIT: just noticed it is 87$, thought you meant 120$ o_O. Looks good, any more opinions?

EDITEDIT: I checked a few reviews on it, and both of them said hl2 was bundled with it? 'That true?

nope doesnt come with it, that was along time ago that that offer was valid...sorry

Aww.. Lame -.-'.

EDIT: can i find this "sapphire" version or whatever the hell it is in a retail store? Everytime i search compusa or bestbuy all they have is 9600xt all in wonder for twice the price.. And comeone people, i need some more reccomendations :(.

Back