new video ? when ?

E

elhispano

mm... i am waiting for the 4 video,

When will it be released ?

I think Valve will release the Keliner's Lab video today on Steam (even though most people have already seen it), and then they'll release the 4th one on Monday.

The haven't even realsed the Kleiner's Lab video yet (on steam). :( No 4th video for a longass time. :(

Ok, they just released Kleiner's Lab video on Steam. That means the next video is very close to being released. :D

Been logged onto steam for a while, seems video #4 is on its way @ 200kb/s, been coming for quite a while now. Fingers crossed might see some actual action!

You need to click Monitor and it will say what its updating, btw it just finished downloading about 10 mins ago

because gabby said monday and that's that. valve has a problem with bandwidth because they can't afford fat pipes. ;)

So no-one knows what video it is? Damn, this thing is sitting on my harddrive waiting for me...just like in Aliens...except not

you guys could of had the whole E3 demo of the game if you had a subscription to gamespy I think.... I saw the whole thing already (and from what I saw ill beez gettin me some hl2 )

NeoNight, the whole point of getting the videos on Steam is to only see them in high quality. We've all seen the E3 demo of the game in Quicktime.

Maxp , the video is called traptown , its the part of the e3 videos where he pushes the table infront of the door , kills the guy with the radiator , then kills more guys with an I-Beam and a huge trash container. Then chops zombies in half with another trap. Its gonna be awsome.

How did you know it's called trapdown? Are you going by order in which the videos were displayedi n Quicktime or did you hack the cache? ;)

Originally posted by maxp
So no-one knows what video it is? Damn, this thing is sitting on my harddrive waiting for me...just like in Aliens...except not
Only it's not on our harddrives.

Only it's not on our harddrives.

Err so what did i spend the last few hours downloading yesterday? I already have kleiner, docks and gman

As has been mentioned countless times elsewhere, it's a bug in Steam!

Or they wanted to fool some people and get them busy trying to hack the cache...

;)

... no I think not they want to waste any bandwidth of their Steam servers! So it's a bug.

ok it should be released today. it's monday for God's sake!

When are -in your american time- the videos being released? I mean, an hour.. I know it's released here @ 1 AM, what about there in seattle etc?

They must release it! Or I will go berserk and kill and destroy everything in my path.

Originally posted by Yatta
How did you know it's called trapdown? Are you going by order in which the videos were displayedi n Quicktime or did you hack the cache? ;)

Gabe told someone in an email :)

i tried that cache hacking , and I got it to work for the docks video , but about 5 minutes later it was officially released... , so that was the end of my cache adventures lol.

It just updated the steam platform and the steam platform files when I restarted steam...you have to ctrl+alt+delete and kill the steam.exe process then restart.

Just wondering, is it OK just to leave the steam client open so that when Valve do release video #4 it will automatically begin to download ? Or must i keep logging in/out to wait for something to update itself first?

wtf is wrong with valve can't they just release the ****ing video. :flame:

Originally posted by Yatta
wtf is wrong with valve can't they just release the ****ing video. :flame:

Man seriously, i was patient up until now expecting this movie today and steam updates but NOTHING.

well it is now *looks at watch* damn i dont have a watch. *looks at computer time* its 10:43pm west coast time *does west coast symbol* and now i am officially pissed. I have steam so much

Argh

My HL2 Media folder says "Requires Update" but all of the sudden when I set it to "Always keep this game up to date" it switched back to "do not automatically update this game"

Sorry if this problem has been mentioned before, I didn't read the thread and this just ticked me off, but I also have this problem if anyone else does, too.

Yes it was mentioned before, but no worries :)

I had this too when i read this prob the first time, but i restarted steam and it was gone... Don't understand why but i'm happy.

Back