New Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW

WOW LOOK AT ALL THE POST. IVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY OVER ONE LIL TOPIC:O

this makes me wonder how much webspace this thread is taking up.
hmmmmmmm

wow i refresh the page 2 seconds after i first load it and there's 5 more replies

they number pages but how do you find out # of one post?

Shame on you who let the resistance die.... I curse you!! Curse you I say!!

Wow this isnt locked yet.. woot.. err great video.. or did i say that back on page 67.. :p

it seems someone hit the brake, put the parking brake in, and also pushed down the emergency brake as this post is now at a halt

Morons...

Damn this post should be deleted.. i got to page 10 and said, OMFG how long is this... skipped to end.. YOWSERS.. to much useless reading for me :D

And the video was cool... too short, but looked awesome, minus the obvious stuff that's been mentioned probably in this 113 page post :p

Just to extend this thread, why don't we actually talk about the videos?
The shadow of antlion falls onto the door, obviously fixed from the old e3 traptown door. There is also a wooden plank that leans against the small, individual wooden walls and casts a shadow on it- assuming both the wall and the plank can be manipulated, this is pretty cool. But there also is a plank (the one beside the antlion) that casts no shadow at all...

Originally posted by Styloid
Just to extend this thread, why don't we actually talk about the videos?
The shadow of antlion falls onto the door, obviously fixed from the old e3 traptown door. There is also a wooden plank that leans against the small, individual wooden walls and casts a shadow on it- assuming both the wall and the plank can be manipulated, this is pretty cool. But there also is a plank (the one beside the antlion) that casts no shadow at all...

don't care, all i know is i had my jaw dropped for the entire time, that was insane.

Jesus christ......this is a big ****ing thread.....

I guess the dam finnaly broke.

omg this is the longest thread i've evar seen, you guys are such HL2 bitches :D :cheers:

Oh btw i just saw the movie, and it ****ing blew up my eyes....!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!

OH MY GOD!!!11 You guys are really sick. When I started to read this thread, I thought that this is about 100 replies long, but then i checked it twice, 114 pages... omg, this isn't healthy for anyone, okay? Argh... blurb, need air *choke* :bounce:

Damned, that specular mapping on characters looks really really cool, shit i want a DX9 card :(
HDR looks sweet too, but again, dx9 ;(

I now have an oc'ed ti4200 at about the speed of a ti4600. Do you guys recommend me buying a 9700 non pro for <200 euro's?

:( dling... 44kb/sec, 38 min remaining... I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL IN HALF AN HOUR! NOOOO!!!! :flame: :flame:

Holy shite, i finally got through all the pages. im downloading now, 70%, looking good. :)

geez ppl, nice job, just got through reading 114 pages without getting up from my chair, sad... nice read, DAMN fast moving thread, like 12 per minute, sheesh

naw, they were obviously shooting for the same glossiness you find on bugs with similar exoskeletons, they just got carried away with it. The HDR is a nice effect though.

when I started reading from page 1, it had 1671 replies and 23699 views; now it has 1710 replies and 26291 views, not too bad

Originally posted by PSX
when I started reading from page 1, it had 1671 replies and 23699 views; now it has 1710 replies and 26291 views, not too bad

Yes, this is indeed a long thread. Thank you for contributing to it.

Originally posted by SheepFactory
naw, they were obviously shooting for the same glossiness you find on bugs with similar exoskeletons, they just got carried away with it. The HDR is a nice effect though.

Its looks a helluva lot better than doom3 or halo......

vid looks nice, but some of the textures are ugly up close. why would they not bump map it? serious sam had it and it wasn't a big performance hit.

I think this has gone far enough :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back