New Weapon?

Sorry if this was mentioned before but i dont think lowering the gun is anything you have control over. If you look at the video with the Priest guy in it, Gordon lowers his gun whenever the crosshairs are on him... probably a way to prevent you from killing plot vital characters

edit: I noticed that the gun lowers even when he aims at random fighting resistance dudes

FireBall said:
Sorry if this was mentioned before but i dont think lowering the gun is anything you have control over. If you look at the video with the Priest guy in it, Gordon lowers his gun whenever the crosshairs are on him... probably a way to prevent you from killing plot vital characters

edit: I noticed that the gun lowers even when he aims at random fighting resistance dudes

You might not be able to shoot them, But they don't know about flying tables, or rockets... :cool:

- Rozzer

moppe said:
Huh, did I miss a movie?

It's the small 29mb .mov/11mb .avi teaser trailer that we got before the huge e3 presentation video.

Brian Damage said:
Looks like a machine pistol.

Looks even more like the Mp7, mentioned earlier, but it doesn't fit into the pistol category. Odd.

Actually, it most probably is the Mp7, since that's not the pistol category, the screenshot covers up the crowbar at the bottom, meaning it's just a weapons inventory list.

because there are still some people that are blinder then a mole and cant see that its just the Magnum I drew some comparison lines

and EVIL once again saved the world !
And then everyone lived happily ever after

omg, that "third pistol" is the MP7!
It is the EXACT same picture as the MP7 in the full demo, when we see him/her select it. Maybe the teaser was from an earlier build so it didn't have it's inventory all organized or something to that extent.
So, problems solved?

Jebus, look at the slide, its obviously a Beretta 92FS 9mm, check some pics.

Dalamari said:
Just give up, even if you are right, we are all pretty sure its the magnum gun thingy.

If it isn't, it MIGHT be the shotgun that Gregori was carrying, but I highly doubt it.

Colt it is.

Dalamari said:
Played the game recently have you?

the handgun looks weird and shoots weird (IMO)

looks more like a "raging bull"
http://clubdetir2238.free.fr/armes/taurus11.gif
http://www.mirage2000.com.tw/images/Gas Gun/image033.jpg
edit: in fact I believe it is the Raging bull, rather than the mag/357 we had before.
Mr.Magnetichead said:
It's the third pistol.

If you watch the video on teh beah where the player switches to the Magnum you can see in the weapon select screen that there are 3 pistols.

the PDW is considered a machine pistol, perhaps they just categorized it as such.

looks like a desert eagle
but not much
if is a weapon invented by valve?
cuz weapons like the IRifle(incendiary) are not real right?

looks like the USP Match with the slide drawn back.

Edit: Looking only at the screen shot

EVIL said:
pretty weapon eh! that will definatly be my weapon of choise against zombi's

hell yeah, handcannons rule. I cant wait to plow through some zombies with one too :D

You guys are smoking something thats a mininuke launcher!

Back