Newest HL2 Fan! Thanks Gabe!

xojins said:
iShe once mentioned that she thought Luke was a nice name unitl i said "Luke, I am your father!"

Reminds me of a Luke I know.

Congratulations on your kid. :thumbs: :E

Congratulations, both on the little one and the awesome cool clothing he's equipped with. :)

Yeah now lets hope he doesnt become a CS noob in about 10 more years, the ones that scream "omg haxxor"

Murray_H said:
Those are some awesome mittens!

haha!

I can't believe that someone noticed! Its not mittens!!! It his socks cause we just got home from the hospital and it was the only clean things we had to cover his hands!! :LOL:

congrats doode. Aint he cute lol!!!

stating him off early on the whole Hl thing ey??? i rekon wait until hes 7 then say

"son, now many years ago, when your dad didnt have you, there was this game called Hl......"

Hey, what a great story. :) Congratulations on the baby, but more importantly on the shirts :p

And Valve, if you're reading this- You're the best. :) :thumbs:

Too cool. Congrats and have fun! (Valve you guy rock :cheese: )

xojins said:
haha!

I can't believe that someone noticed! Its not mittens!!! It his socks cause we just got home from the hospital and it was the only clean things we had to cover his hands!! :LOL:

Haha, they are cool, make some proper mittens out of them and your son will love you forever....maybe....

Yes he is very cute...but you didn't really delay the game did you!!!!!!!

P.S why the hell is the picture copyrighted? (notice the wring on the top and bottom.)

Is this real?

ATI4EVER! said:
Yes he is very cute...but you didn't really delay the game did you!!!!!!!

P.S why the hell is the picture copyrighted? (notice the wring on the top and bottom.)

Is this real?

I copyright all my photos. I have had several of my photos used once without my consent and it was a PITA to get it corrected. Putting a watermark on online photos is just a way to help protect my images (even though nothing will really protect it, if someone is looking to steal, it can't be stopped).

awesome. you have a very beautiful baby. and that hl2 gear is so perfect. Valve rocks for this. i like the "mittens" too.

congrats! he's a cute one ...need any new father tips PM me, always good to talk to fellow parents :)

Just goes to show you how nice Valve are, the care a lot about the fans and the community. Just got my hl2 poster through the door today too :D

Congrats man.

Next time someone says Valve doesn't care for the community, please point them here.

I would like to see id or 3drealms do this.

Grats on the kid man, that shirt is so cool :D

Congratulations! All the best with your little bundle of joy.

Congratulations m8, and very cool of valve to be so generous. Relly a great bunch of people over there!

We love you valve :imu:

Wow, thats awesome. Congrats! cute baby. Valve is really cool and does tons of neat things for the community.

Enough with the "took my mind of the 6 month thing for a few secs..mins..whatever." It's annoying now. :sniper:

switch said:
Just goes to show you how nice Valve are, the care a lot about the fans and the community. Just got my hl2 poster through the door today too :D

Congrats man.

as far as im concerned valve can bug off and die. promises they cant keep, and to them, words speak louder than actions.

hope gabe dies in a freak yaughting accident. and i bet VU are doing this bloody law suit to delay hl2 even more, so that valve get all the stick.

cant anyone see theyre trying to get our sympathy vote??????? 'aww never mind the delays, that baby is so cute. we love you valve'

O M G cmon people!

Pureball said:
as far as im concerned valve can bug off and die. promises they cant keep, and to them, words speak louder than actions.

hope gabe dies in a freak yaughting accident. and i bet VU are doing this bloody law suit to delay hl2 even more, so that valve get all the stick.

cant anyone see theyre trying to get our sympathy vote??????? 'aww never mind the delays, that baby is so cute. we love you valve'

O M G cmon people!

Whatever man. If the game is delayed, the game is delayed. Nothing anyone can do about it. Sure, maybe Valve's timetable schedueling could use a little work. There's always room for improvement.

But, it's stuff like this baby outfit, the posters/t-shirts they send out, the office tours, and the HL2 info thread that put Valve in the upper echelon of developers when it comes to public relations that actually matter.

ok i was a little harsh ill admit. just getting so pissed off now. and tbh this is all just for one game. ah well, rome total war is coming. thatll keep me busy, and so will sims 2 when i get it.

Back