News about Vehicles in HL

K

Killer Koala

Alright some news I found out:
On Half-Life Radio, they announced a level where you have to collect different car parts in order to repair it and drive it around the city.

Plus, it looks to me like they have a dune-buggy and tank that might be driveable. From the screenshot, it looks like we got a well-working car with you behind the steering wheel.

Plus it looks like the car modeller is already working on some 2004 vehicles like the Jeep Cherokee.

Any excited about this? I know I can't wait to see it.

I'd heard about the tank and we alreayd knew about the dune buggy. But regular cars would be cool. Wonder if you could load Barney up as a passenger and do some "drive by alien killin"

just check the e3 videos, one is called buggy and there you drive arround like crazy in a sand buggy escaping an flying alien gunship.

I hope they add a 2003 Lincon Navigator in the core game, Then i can be big pimpin' when driving Alyx around City 17, and crush those damn combine.

I hope they add a Hog so I can drive to Aspen and deliver the Gmans breifcase he left at the airport...

He was talking about Citadome mod on the radio, Not HL2

Hummer would be cool. I just want the game damint! LOL

I hope the Combine are forced to drive the old Ford Pinto so I can tap their back bumpers and make them explode.

Since City 17 should be an eastern-european city, I think we'll find Gordon driving some old Skoda, or something like that :(

Originally posted by Ken5h1ro
Since City 17 should be an eastern-eauropean city, I think we'll find Gordon driving some old Skoda, or something like that :(

haha I will be big pimpin' in my yugo.

I'm thinking of importing my exotic car designs into HL2.

1. Go to http://www.cardesignnews.com/portfolios/
2. Under “Browse by Category” (left) select “All Portfolios” and click “Go”
3. Under “Order by” (top) choose “Top Rated” and click “Go”
4. Choose the portfolio titled “Jonathan Griffin” (which should be at the top)

I'm also very good at mathematics and physics and I was thinking of adding things like downforce and carefully messing with traction settings so you can get kick ass powerslides. I'll probably add rockets and guns so it'll be like a james bond car.

someone is working on a evo hl2 mod. looks fun fun fun. i need to learn to moddel cars well. it would be great.

thanks for info btw

i hope cars get radio stations......... that would be sweet listening to some crazy shit like the doors or del the funky homosapien or de la soul while grabbing a few head shots on some enemies pumping the hydrolics

whoa

way to start rumors koalo, ya douche

they were talking about a mod

Originally posted by alehm
I hope they add a Hog so I can drive to Aspen and deliver the Gmans breifcase he left at the airport...
hahaha

Originally posted by phantomdesign
I'm thinking of importing my exotic car designs into HL2.

1. Go to http://www.cardesignnews.com/portfolios/
2. Under “Browse by Category” (left) select “All Portfolios” and click “Go”
3. Under “Order by” (top) choose “Top Rated” and click “Go”
4. Choose the portfolio titled “Jonathan Griffin” (which should be at the top)

I'm also very good at mathematics and physics and I was thinking of adding things like downforce and carefully messing with traction settings so you can get kick ass powerslides. I'll probably add rockets and guns so it'll be like a james bond car.

You work as a pro 3D car designer or something? The cars you made are so damn nice. :eek:

That wasnt actually HL2, that was an interview with the Mod ChaosOps.

Well still regardless...

Well even so...if it's in a mod of HL2, it can be done in HL2. Hence, the meaning of a mod.

Which means custom mappers can add in all these vehicles and do anything with them. You'll probably see people creating their own vehicles. Now how cool is that?

Originally posted by alehm

LMAO dumb and dumber OWNS

Back