Nice Explosion Stillframe

LittleB

Reaction score
Kaboom! I was running while it happened, that's why the grass is blurry too :)

Attachments

• Explosion_Stillframe.jpg
    Explosion_Stillframe.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 707
Dude...that would make a sweet desktop wallpaper.
It even looks a little like the Windows XP default...only blowed up.

Nope, not photoshopped. Just rendered at 600 fps with 20 frames mixed into one, making 20x motion blur :E

edit: Notice how Gordon's arm plus the HUD isn't blurred, and a few pieces of barrels are not blurred outward from the center.

edit again: Come to think of it, if I could photoshop THAT good, I'd be dang proud of myself :)

Yes yes we all know the zoom filter, but look at my previous post! arghrgrrhgrhg you people will be the end of me

Nice one :) can you make one @ a higher resolution so we can make perty wallpapers :) please

Here's a couple more.

What resolution? 1024x768 or 1280x960?

Attachments

• motionblur01.jpg
    motionblur01.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 445
  • motionblur02.jpg
    motionblur02.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 434
  • motionblur03.jpg
    motionblur03.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 426
Makes me laugh how someone said 'photoshopped' straight away,complete w a n k e r imo,nice job mate it looks very nice.

Right click the image, then click "Save As"

Kaboom! @ 1024x768
Kaboom! @ 1280x960

My image blending software only supports 640x480, so all the cropping and pasting took alot of work, so you better like it :)

p.s. Notice how the aux power meter is in a different spot, and the grenade ammo isn't there? Weird eh?

Do you have the originals still? I have PSP so I can probably blend all of it.

Yeah but we're am I gonna put 70 MB of images? (Yes that's how big 20 frames is)

It doesn't matter cuz I already made that one. I'll make more tomorrow if you guys like this one. Heh, you should see the movie I made. Short, but sweet. Can anyone provide about 30MB of webspace to mirror the movie?

I'm going to bed now. If anyone does, email me and stuff and I'll do it tomorrow.

I also made a 3.5 minute combat movie with motion blur, but it's like 200 MB.

Goodnight.

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
Nope. In-game all the way.

The source images were NOT photoshopped, but they wre compiled together in photoshop.

dude, whats up with the aux power shizzle

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
Nope. In-game all the way.

thats not exactly true.
since he took 20 seperate frames and mixed them together, its not an "ingame" screenshot.
source doesnt support motion blur so you have no option to make the game look like that ingame.

its actualy Quite easy to photoshop that, if you are experienced in it.

getting 20 frmes and putting them together, is a pointlessly time consuming way of doing it, when the same results can be achieved with photoshop.

Back