Nice one Admins

:thumbs: it's crazy, we're all freeaking out and stuff.

HACKER!!!!! ^^^^^
But seriously :LOL: This sucks... ;(
*EDIT: To elephant ;)

:( OKay, why is it that every thread i've posted in so far has been deleted?

I've never seen a site hacked like this before...
SCARY.

I might be infected. I remember clicking on one of those links a while back. But I dunno. Maybe something will happen. (I hope not)

so does this mean that everyone's account should be deleted?
if they can post in your name, keylogging for paswds should not be far off.

Man those forums have been shut for more than 20 mins, they must have had a serious attack.

:O Wait man, i'm so confused... I clicked one of those links as well. What did they have in them? Did I just get hacked i.e. like to the point where I have to run an anti-virus scanner?

I don't want to sound like an asshole here...but I think ip addresses of the ****** doing this should be posted ASAP.

I'm not implying we should get our hands dirty, but we did it before, remember?

ailevation said:
:O Wait man, i'm so confused... I clicked one of those links as well. What did they have in them? Did I just get hacked i.e. like to the point where I have to run an anti-virus scanner?
I don't know, really. But when I clicked on one of them, it sent me to hl2fallout.com. No big deal, I thought. Then I closed the window. I ran my anti-virus scanner and nothing came up...yet.

Very serious.
A large amount of accounts have been compromised.
Do not click suspicious links.
If you are interested in taking steps to prevent your own account being hacked, send me a PM

Looks like back to normal in Half-Life 2 discussion.
Hope nothing pops up again.

I'm already taking the next step: Im logging out and not coming back.

Good luck guys.

It seems most of the mods have to take one for the team if you will when it comes to spoiler threads, and to see that they are spoiler threads, they most likely have to read them (a small bit anyways). Thank you guys for 'protecting' us (if you want to use that term)

They are rubbish spoilers anyway. So much else in the game that even if you do see them, by the time your playing it you wont much care anyway if you might know what happens next.

It's like comparing someone to telling you how LotR's ends to actually watching it yourself. Will cause very little harm in the end.

Is the Opera browser susceptible to this script?

Chode said:
Is the Opera browser susceptible to this script?
Firefox is, so it's hard to tell, as it's not an IE-only thing.

Back