Nirv leaved a message for VUG

Hehe, that one was a little better than the last one. Still not too impressive though. I want to hear a creative one.

He sounds about as intimidating as Clay Aiken in a pink apron.

The person who listens to that on Monday morning will just press the delete button and then probably scratch their ass and move on to the next...

yeah but the point is there's gonna be lots and lots. still it wont do anything but they'll get the point.

thats funny but lame at the same time.

i mean the game is still released on the same day that valve/VIvendi said it would be. the date hasn't been delayed or changed so come on people.

Ahaha, he called them ******s! ROFL! Oh man, that's comedy ****ing gold!

[/sarcasm]

And here I was expecting to hear something witty, or at least someone whining and crying like the "My Counter-Strike is Broken" audio. Oh well, they can't all be winners.

Sidenote: Why're all these guys getting their panties in a twist because they can't play? Sure, this guy and a handful of others might've gotten the game already, but it wasn't supposed to be released until November 16. If something's supposed to be released on a certain day, and retail stores are dumb enough not to acknowledge that and they immediately put out on the floor the games that are shipped to them the day they are received, that's not Vivendi's fault. If you got an MMO a few days before the servers were supposed to open, what're you gonna do, bitch to them? If this Nirv genius wants to complain and call someone a panda f*cker, he should go whine to whatever Best Buy or EB Games he picked up his copy from.

I like his talk with Gabe Newell more though :p

Gabe: "Gabe Newell"
Nirv: "...What's going on?"
Gabe: "Vivendi won't let us release it"

:D

if i had gabe's home ph number i'd ring him and just chit-chat, maybe go on a picnic, go to the movies, shopping and whatnot.

hes got a strong voice i'll give him that. not really loud but strong.

Konane: Die, fagget, die..******. I know you are using hax, lol!1
VU: sorry?

destrukt said:
if i had gabe's home ph number i'd ring him and just chit-chat, maybe go on a picnic, go to the movies, shopping and whatnot.

After the release of HL2 Gabe'll probably have some time on his hands, and given Gabe's track record of dealing with fans, I wouldn't be the least surprised if he actually hung out with some of them after the release, just for whatever.

Wesisapie said:
hes got a strong voice i'll give him that. not really loud but strong.

You have never heard a strong voice, not once, not ever in your entire life, have you? :p

TDE, don't disgrace the name of Beavis and Butthead by comparing an unfunny e-whiner to them, especially one that can't formulate a good, original insult. Beavis and Butthead's lowbrow humor was actually funny. Compared to this, I would actually go as far as to say was upscale comedic genious with high educational value.

denlife7 said:
The person who listens to that on Monday morning will just press the delete button and then probably scratch their ass and move on to the next...

talking from experience i gather? lol

LOL...(Minus the Gabe Newell one, people need to stop annoying him)

Back