Exclamatio

Reaction score
any1 else seen this?

ive seen it quite often and im almost certain ive seen people firing like this

Attachments

• de_dust0016.JPG
    de_dust0016.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 329
I see it too from time to time... usually on Italy...

It has been a bug in spectator mode since beta......I do not see it while playing...

Yeah I've never seen it while playing, only occasionaly in Spectator mode.

i hate the new update to many changes dosent de_dust look different to u as in textures

I've seen this while playing on numerous occasions.
and on the topic of bugs, there is one where if the bomb goes off right when the round ends, the fire and stuff will stay to the next round, and if you go anywhere near it it will burn you to death. Anyone else encounter this one?

Mac said:
and on the topic of bugs, there is one where if the bomb goes off right when the round ends, the fire and stuff will stay to the next round, and if you go anywhere near it it will burn you to death. Anyone else encounter this one?

experienced it once in de_chateau.

lol yeah maybe i play too much css these bugs are like becoming regular to me now lol

Mac said:

That bug is good if you're a CT :p

Mat_Brummitt said:
I've not seen this before, maybe that guy is just brave!

lmao yeah

hes playing pretend cs

BANG i got you your dead!

no im not you missed!

giant384 said:
i hate the new update to many changes dosent de_dust look different to u as in textures
I think that's a bug. Try playing it again, this time don't play any maps before you play dust.

Mac said:
The few times I've seen it it's been flames but no damage from them

Mac said:
...the fire and stuff will stay to the next round...

Does the fire not move? Is it just frozen? I have seen it frozen but I didn't go in it. Guess my common sense against open flames has saved me.

Once I was playing, then the game started stuttering and froze for a few seconds. It came back, and was back to normal. BUT, then I realised that i had no gun or hands infront of me. Then I saw 10ft ahead of me that my arms and gun were floating around :eek:.

So I started running round, and that didn't help, they were still not there. I ran round a bit, and saw a floating gun, so i shot it, and it was a team kill, so i disconnected quickly :p

It was just wierd.

i think we should stop taking drugs, its totally not gonna help with any error reports we send

"...and then i flew out of my window down to the shops to buy a pack of crisps, flew all the way back and i was dead!"

yeah I've seen that bug... for a second I thought people were h4xing teh r0cket fists

I think it's more apt to happen with shotguns

Also the flames staying over another round. It was amusing.

Back