no hl2 multiplayer

I don't know jack about coding, but in addition to the other excellent arguements abute different package types, etc.

Who says there could be another cuople lines of code that said
title Multiplayer blah blah blah in a seperate set of brackats, as its a seperate option.
whatever : /

Just to clear this up for you as its known that I read and get info from all over the place. This little bitty comes from the ************* fourms.

Someone did what ever was needed to get all the possible console commands out of CSS and CSS is a mod for HL2 so all the variables needed for hl2 are also in their....

THEIR IS GOING TO BE ATLEAST A DEATHMATCH ACCORDING TO THE VARIABLES IN CONSOLE. Valve needs to be really really really! Careful when releaseing the hl2 preload tomarrow. I really hope they are smart enough not to put the maps in their becuase the hl2 leak has enough crap when combined with the CSS beta to possible make a working engine with the content they release.

....EDIT: i didnt know you couldnt say that webpage so ill say who owns it. Feedwater... BTW guys ive talked to the guy that owns that site HE HIMSELF HATES WAREZ AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. He has banned more people over the CSS leak and is really doing a good job at keeping his fourm clean. Think of it this way, if he didnt valve would shut it down but gabe does read and post their also.

mutt said:
not everyone creams over cs. id rather hl2 mp than css personally

lol, HL2:MP would top CS:S easily in the fun/variety aspect,, with all of its themed MP maps, and manipulator n stuff, realisim sucks ... hence forth: CS:S will get old fast, for us HL2 sci fi lover's :D.

seeing CS:S in action doesnt really do it for me, part of that reason is it'll turn into Haxor country within a month or so, n you'll get all the kool none serious types playing HL2:MP, so in theory HL2:MP should have far less haxzoring, and far more fun.

Got something better to talk about? These fourms will be UTTERALY DEAD the day the game comes out besides people saying... I GOT IT... or I HATE RETAILER X BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE IT! followed by the one person that will down the game... Fourms wont be worth looking at the day of the games release... lol

About that quick little bit of code...

To my untrained eye, it looks like someone had selected, or could select, to play HL1 in singleplayer mode, using the HL2 menu.

I don't think it points to not having MP at all. Personally, I think Valve has been very tight-lipped about Mp because they are enjoying the fervor created by Gabe's poor choice of words in that video. I'm sure they are capitalizing on that slip big time now.

Sigh.

Just say "Yes, you are right, there is no multiplayer for HL2." and let them all be horribly disapointed now. Then when HL2 does come out and it is there, it will be a nice surprise.

Point is, just say there isn't to shut them all the hell up.

I think we all should just stop discussing HL2MP since none of us knows anything about it. It's just pointless.

Head_Crab_04 said:
well it would make sense. not sure how hl2 multiplayer would top cs:s
completely different games, and types of gameplay.

not to mention HL2 mp could/should have vehicles.

Back