NO MP PPL COMPLAIN, we get MP, ppl still complain..

bizzy420

Reaction score
ok i was wondering all the ppl complaining, where are u from? north america or europe?

i live in cali, pretty close to seattle, get home find out source was updated, then 2minutes later i was playing HL2DM.

good ping, and the game didnt crash. so are most of these problem related to other countries, or is it random?

im not into deathmatches, but this was fun...ppl tossin toilets, and file cabinets..ooohhh the mayhem.

dm_lockdown0024.jpg

Yeah? Go try to fire up HL2 single player. I think you'll find it no longer works.

so i don't have the right to complain when a company releases faulty product after product [patches etc].

valve is taking advantage of steam & it's fanbase.

You should change the title to:
NO MP PPL COMPLAIN; NO MP, HL2, HL:Source,CS:Source, ppl still complain.. :rolleyes:

bizzy420 said:
/snip[/IMG]

Oh shut the **** up! More than half the people can't not only get the DM to run but it totally borked anything related to HL2. Now we can't play HL2 or CS:S. So don't go off like our complaints are unjust, because they are ****ing just! We can't play our games anymore! STEAM ****ING SUCKS!!! DAMNIT I'M MAD! :flame: :devil:

You should change the title to:
NO MP PPL COMPLAIN; NO MP, HL2, HL:Source,CS:Source, ppl still complain..

Yea but even HL2, HL:Souce and CS:Source doesnt work hence people complaining

ThrasherX9 said:
Oh shut the **** up! More than half the people can't not only get the DM to run but it totally borked anything related to HL2. Now we can't play HL2 or CS:S. So don't go off like our complaints are unjust, because they are ****ing just! We can't play our games anymore! STEAM ****ING SUCKS!!! DAMNIT I'M MAD! :flame: :devil:

I bet thats a good excuse for acting like a troll about steam. :rolleyes:

See... I don't understand. I never have problems with Steam or with Valve's products. My friends never have problems with Steam or with Valve's products.... What's the common factor here?... Oh yeah, we know how to properly use and maintain our computers.

It all makes sense, now. :)

ThrasherX9 said:

Sit back, look around you, be aware. Breathe.

Gotter said:
See... I don't understand. I never have problems with Steam or with Valve's products. My friends never have problems with Steam or with Valve's products.... What's the common factor here?... Oh yeah, we know how to properly use and maintain our computers.

It all makes sense, now. :)

don't troll.

NachoMan said:
don't troll.

Sit back.
Think about that post there, NachoMan.
Get what i'm sayin'?
Good.

I personaly have never had a problem with Steam or Valve. Everythings been pretty top-notch here.
However its just random it seems.
But, as someone said earlyer, people will always complain if there is something to complain about. Even if there isnt, they will make one.
Just gotta ignore em or, if you happen to know how to fix it- help them out.

-Alix

ThrasherX9 said:

Because you choose to have it set to automatically update and you lose access to the game for less than 12 hours, it's the perfect occassion to fly off the handle?

Optimize for broadband = no complains (well the modem and Isdn users will complain, but they are a ****ing 2% minority!). The Hldm2 was awsome! But couldn't find servers with a good ping (on some servers i had like 30, but soon some 800 ping missys joined the server!).

The MP is bloody quality !

Strangely enough iluyshin, moaning like a little bitch ain't gonna solve your problem is it?

Oh shut the **** up! More than half the people can't not only get the DM to run but it totally borked anything related to HL2. Now we can't play HL2 or CS:S. So don't go off like our complaints are unjust, because they are ****ing just! We can't play our games anymore! STEAM ****ING SUCKS!!! DAMNIT I'M MAD!

i never said it was unjust. my question was, are ppl in america having this problem, or is it mostly other countries. but then your dumb ass gets all pissed off and starts cussing ppl off over the internet which is pretty lame and childish. oh well guess i'll just go play some halflife2 or some deathmatch.

so i don't have the right to complain when a company releases faulty product after product .

yea u have the right, but then that means u must complain alot because almost every pc game needs to be patched up.

all those games, which have patches run fine and are 100% playable.

the patches usually fix small unnoticable things and usually add something new.

so i dn't complain, the games run perfect out of the box.

Demon Wraith said:
Because you choose to have it set to automatically update and you lose access to the game for less than 12 hours, it's the perfect occassion to fly off the handle?

Hm... he did the smart thing and set it to automatic update incase something goes wrong with steam, HENCE HOW IT WAS FIXED IT. You're, my friend, an idiot.

I never had a problem with Steam, but Sierra Utilities screwed me over a while ago... I uninstalled the original Half-life, then uninstalled Sierra Utilities, and it ended up deleting all my games/programs on my computer... I had to reformat, and to this day I don't have Sierra Utilities installed... well, I guess if that program has to go, so does your computer.

< never had any problems with valves games, that must mean im one of the lucky ones who valve doesnt select to have problems with their games, poor people getting picked on by valve, u guys need to respect that some games have flaws and u need to give them time to fix em, be thankful for steam that u can get updates much easier. unlike the old cs days on WON where people had to wait for a patch a really long time before they could fix whatever problems they had.

NachoMan said:
don't troll.

Don't troll? Is stating facts trolling, now?

I think it's funny that, since the news post by Valve, that people who were trying to run a game with a machine below the minimum specs were actually complaining and blaming valve. That's assinine at best and proves my point exactly.

I have no clue what any one of you who cant play games is talking about. I played hl2dm, played hl2, played cs:s, then got some nostaglia from hl:s. Everything runs perfectly. Just because YOU borked your comp, doesnt mean hl2dm sucks.

Back