no one cares about new steam vids

I

importon

it seems like lately everyone has lost interest in the next steam vid comming out. why is this? im used to seeing a hundred threads complaining about how steam sucks and if we dont get a new video right now will all die. where is the passion people?

i think the passion will come back once they's show new material

I was wondering about this myself. I figured it's best not so say anything, to prevent getting them started up again.... :glare:

bah, no biggie....just one of the most anticipated ones with barney and the AI...

Yay, well I can't wait to see it...
EDIT: Oh, and when?

i've been waitin forever and a day for the next vid it's just that i've been busy with uhh well ok fine i was just too lazy to go on hl2 forums and check and i aslo killed my steam casue it was takin up too much space and i was like screw it i'll just get it off of file planet. When's the next movie comin out anyway?

I've got all the steam videos except from the one with the G-man. Then I've also got a the 600MB E3 trailer, another trailer from Gamespot where they use the "flaregun", the official trailer aswell, and HL2 interview.

^ me too, but who cares.

hey guys, you know i would have made a thread complaining but it doesnt solve anything. i'm sure we all want new vids.

Because we want new stuff, either that or because they are releasing them a lot more regularly now.

i want new stuff. but i dont want to see any of the plot. or any more of their freaky creatures. come to think of it, i wish i would have never seen a strider or a scanner. imagine how awestruck you would be if you were walking around in city 17 and see this building explode, and these giant blade like legs slam in to the ground in front of you. but then again, if what they show us is awesome, i wonder what they're keeping from us

I have a 80 gig HD but no matter how many songs I rip from my cds,photoshop files I make, full length movies I put put on it, or games I install it always stays at almost exactly 67% full. I think its magic.

PS. Its not cause of windows misreporting it or something Its cause I move things to CDRWs occasionally but its still crazy how it just works out.

well... i have 3 120gB western digital's, and they've got about 11-12 gigs free a piece. Movies and games and seinfeld take up quite a bit of space.

Originally posted by Sparky the Fox
i regret to inform you that seinfeld sucks.

Hahaha,

The new steam vid probably wont be out today right, cause there was just that update?

Are you kidding? It was the best show of the 90's bar none. If you say Friends then you are terminally brain dead. Bet you a hundred bux you like WWF and think Pam Anderson is a babe:cheese:

WHAT?!?! new steam video out !?!?!
Oh... oooh.
Oh well back to waiting.

WHAAAAA?

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but I love Seinfeld. Every day I get home from work and watch the two episodes of it on TBS and then an episode on ABC. On wednesdays, there are three on TBS. It's like being in heaven. And then I have all episodes on my comp too. Seen them all about 5 times, but I still love them. Costanza has to be one of the funniest characters ever.

Wait, what's this thread really about....

I would really like to see the team AI/Barney vid in Bink format. That was my favorite part of the 600 MB vid. must have watched that part alone about 20 times.

Originally posted by PLas
WHAT?!?! new steam video out !?!?!
Oh... oooh.
Oh well back to waiting.

Que? What's the title? When is it ready for download? WHEEEEEEEEN?!?!

Back