noobs, dont fall for this

I would agree that it was funny if he deserved it, but you came out of nowhere and called him retarded and an idiot just because of how he spelled his name.

mortiz said:
come on, everyone has a joke played on them when they're a "n00b", it's part of being a n00b, it's like breaking them in to the wondrous world of online gaming!

If people didn't make fun and play jokes on n00b's the internet would be a much duller place!
I might agree with you if things like this weren't in what he posted.

Wraith said:
===================
the whole time he was on the microphone saying "please dont" "im sorry" and "you arent serious are you!?"

i felt like god.

God wouldn't do such a thing...so you probally felt like an ass.Oh wait...you already are one.

I found that funny as hell, nothing like making someone think they are going to jail.

the 'i felt like god' thing was a joke. damn guys, its was like 4 am and i was really bored, this kid was acting like an ass calling people names and shit so i made fun of his name to get him to call me names. then when he took the bait, well you know what happened.

by the way the ipc doesnt exist in case you didnt know, i was just messing with the kid.

Wraith said:
the 'i felt like god' thing was a joke. damn guys, its was like 4 am and i was really bored, this kid was acting like an ass calling people names and shit so i made fun of his name to get him to call me names. then when he took the bait, well you know what happened.

by the way the ipc doesnt exist in case you didnt know, i was just messing with the kid.
Oh...you shoulda told us that part about him being an ass.NVM I understand now...gg!

Wraith said:

WTF? BRB gotta kill someone...

Tr0n said:
God wouldn't do such a thing...so you probally felt like an ass.Oh wait...you already are one.

God is the ultimate prankster!!! It's just his pranks are on a much bigger scale!

gah, why'd you bring this back :|

apparently, its no one elses though, so when you agree with wraith, we all just stare scoldingly.

mortiz said:
God is the ultimate prankster!!! It's just his pranks are on a much bigger scale!

Bill Hicks said:
'God put dinosaur fossils here to test our faith!' Does that trouble anyone else, that god might be... ****ing with our heads? Some kind of prankster god. *prances* Ohohoho, I am god, I am a prankster. *digging, burrying something* We will see who believes in me now! Ohoho, I am killing me.

poos and wees

Back