Not appropriate but I thought it was funny..

lol at this thread. I usually dont even get one page of responses on my videos so be grateful NYTWP, this is all apart of the hazing to becoming a hl2.netter. Dont take it personal.

Better than whats coming from the guy who posted the video in the first place?

Thought so.

You obviously like it, otherwise you wouldn't waste your time posting.

..thought so.

Blah Blah, et cetera.

Couldn't be bothered to read that novel.

NYTWP, you and your thread are fail. Mostly you, though. Enjoy getting banned soon.

Oh, my e-feelings. Yes, I'll be banned for not being on the bandwagon like some of the other sheeple. Right. I'll be banned when I actually break a rule.

lol at this thread. I usually dont even get one page of responses on my videos so be grateful NYTWP, this is all apart of the hazing to becoming a hl2.netter. Dont take it personal.

I don't, though I do wish people here wouldn't take themselves so seriously.. entertaining for sure though.

Constructive critism

I hear it helps improve your ego :D

So <3?

Have yet so see any, so meh..

I found the voices kind of amusing...doesn't make it any less stupid though.

Yes, you're breaking a rule. It's called being a troll. Your reactions to people not liking this the video are ridiculous. Calling people post-whore when it's completely unwarranted, as proven already. I didn't even read through the whole thread but I'm sure there are more instances. Fact is, your attitude is not that great towards people who don't completely agree with you.

You miss the point completely. It obviously bothers you and people like you to know that YOUR trolling (see: Fail, phail, etc.) is needless. You're chastising me for not agreeing with you when you didn't agree with my post in the first place. Imagine that. The pot calling the kettle black?

threadfailureyt6.png

ummm fail

This reminds me of every other video on the internet that has someone trying to be funny but they're not, and their video is full of FAIL

Why are you so defensive, why not lighten up failure.

No, it would have received a PHAIL there too.

I have to agree with the majority ruling . . . this FAIL. This is like the epitome of everything I hate about the internet packed into a single video. Please refrain from posting this crap in the future.

NYTWP fails

Hooray for originality.

NYTWP just admit you failed and don't be a poor sport about it. You're really just making your situation worse.

NYTWP just admit you failed and don't be a poor sport about it. You're really just making your situation worse.
This is the nicest Vegeta is ever going to be to you, so run with it.

You come here, barely here two weeks and you're already insulting and ridiculing well known forum members like me and Vegetta. Are you TRYING to get banned?

..and reading comprehension is a great skill to have. :stare:

Couldn't be bothered to read that novel.
I'm sorry, I don't usually outright insult people like this, but are you seriously this ****ing stupid? You seriously owned yourself.

Your responses are an even bigger failure than your original video, quite an accomplishment I must say. If you consider 215 words a novel, then you lack the brain capacity of a slug. I know you read it, but lack the capability to respond to a single thing I said.

I know I've been a little mean, so in the spirit of this thread I made a present for you.
failmm1.jpg

Unfortunately my attempt to fail as bad as you with this shitty image was unsuccessful.

..you'd lose on that.

I mean, I honestly don't even know what to tell you. If you really think somebody saying, "hey if you stick this pipe up your butt I'll give you 5 dollars" is funny, then there really is no help for you.

You obviously like it, otherwise you wouldn't waste your time posting.

..thought so.

Now THATS a sound bit of logic right there. Nobel Peace Prize, HERE HE COMES!

Hooray for originality.

There cant be very many opinions on something that just DOES fail. You want us to lie and say its good, just so we can have a unique viewpoint?

You also must not have lurked here for long before joining, because you clearly dont understand the kind of humor and hivemind that exists here.

Thought so.

Sheeple said:
..more blatant hypocrisy and childishness.

Yeah, yeah. Blah, blah.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1173167059960df4.jpg
    1173167059960df4.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 353
Seriously, just stop replying. If I were you, (and I've been in shit with people on here before, I know how it is) I'd just leave the thread to die and stop replying. It makes things worse, it really does.

lol at stig :LOL:

I recommend listening to vegeta, you've only made it worse for yourself since. If I was a moderator (don't want to be) I would have already banned you; you wouldn't want any of them to take notice would you? It only takes one moderator, or a PM from a "concerned forum member."

Well, banning works by infractions. If he's does enough infraction worthy things in this thread then a temporary ban would be in his future.

But this is none of our business, PD!

Yes, but I think that's a bit much in this situation.

He'd learn his lesson after being stabbed by a few infraction points.

Think the video/thread is a fail and yet we are going on 5 pages? Content is obviously lacking but it isn't stopping the posts. D:

Well, banning works by infractions. If he's does enough infraction worthy things in this thread then a temporary ban would be in his future.

When I was banned it was by infractions... all of which came from the same post.

It wouldn't surprise me if the post in question was deleted along with the infractions.

That sucked.

edit: I just realized this thread is 6 pages. I feel stupid now.

edit2: LOL @ OP

Isn't it a point system? I've only gotten one infraction, but for some reason it had 0 points on it, so I dunno if that was just supposed to be just a warning or something actually serious.

Back