Not riot shield in CS:S?

S

Sickbrain

Are they going to add it later on? I liked it in CS, adds another dimention to the gameplay especially on assault maps like cs_assault.

It was in initially for CS:S, but apparently hardcore die-hard cs fans didn't like them in CS 1.6, so they were removed for CS:S.

Mr. Redundant said:
It was in initially for CS:S, but apparently hardcore die-hard cs fans didn't like them in CS 1.6, so they were removed for CS:S.
yes they had to change the way the played ever so slightly and that is just unacceptible...[/sarcasm]

BigWalnutZ said:
yes they had to change the way the played ever so slightly and that is just unacceptible...[/sarcasm]

unfortunate, the one time I did play with the riot shield I enjoyed it.

my bro ran ahead of me with the riot shield while I ducked behind him for cover.

only thing the riot shield was good for was to battle the damn awps whores that plague most of the servers. i dont know if it just me but the awp seems to be a bit easier to use in CS:S than 1.6 and does less damage when someone is movie. i could be wrong about the moving part though, just speculation. the scout is a much better weapon for me( provides a greater challenge of killing someone ;) )

lol, the riot shield completely ruined the gameplay of cs and it was also EXTREMELY bugged. Anyone who wants that put back in should ban themselves from the internet.

SixThree said:
I want a spray :(
lol Im on it seriously

yours is taking longer (like spaz') because Im doing them with absolutely nothing in mind.

nothing springs to mind with SixThree.. if you have any suggestions might make it go faster :p

The shield was fine after a few updates. There is nothing better that jumping in the vent with a shield on cs_assault and protecting 2 teammates who are behind you. Or storming backdoor on the same map with a shield.
How can people bitch about the riot shield and completely ignore AWP. It's not a sniper rifle - it's a joke. People run around and use it as a big pistol for quick switch and one-shot kill.

Back