Nothing is true; everything is permitted.

Never really thought about it before ... Maybe satanics believe in the christian beliefs (i.e. are christians) yet choose to bat for the other team (satanians?)

Anyway, whatever your beliefs, evil has many faces and many names, and doesn't care what you call it. It will still play with your mind and wreck your life.

<Sorry for this useless post>

Be a nice magician or I'll shrink you and teleport you to the crop field with my willpowah! Grr...:p

Wow. I read all 6 pages and still think this guy is a n0b. That post about the self inflicted schiz0 is probably the most truthful post on here.

And the popeye chicken one, not that I have tried it.. but KFC is wank, especially that popcorn chicken. what was that about?

Do you actually play HL? Or did you just come here to be wierd?

Black Wolf The Dragon Master Must See This!

"Lightning bolt!"

"Lightning bolt!"

"Lightning bolt!"

***FIZZLE***

***FIZZLE***

Blue wizard is out of mana!

*quaffs potion*

"Lightning bolt!"

"Lightning bolt!"

"Lightning bolt!"

bliink said:
"Satan" called by name, as in "Satanism" is christian, no?

Perhaps, but I believe many religions have a form of satan in their beliefs.

Also, Satan goes by many names, as i'm sure you're aware of. Here are some.

SATAN,
LUCIFER,
DEVIL,
DRAGON,
SERPENT,
BEAST,
PRINCE OF DEMONS,
MASTER OF INTRIGUE,
PRINCE OF THIS WORLD,
GOD OF THIS WORLD,
CHIEF OF THE DEVILS,
BEELZEBUB,
BELIAL,
MAN OF LAWLESSNESS,
SON OF PERDITION,
MAN OF SIN,
LAWLESS ONE,
THE LIAR,
WICKED,
BAALZEBUB,
BEEZEBOUL,
BEELZEBOUL,
BEELZEBUL,
ABADDON,
APOLLYON,
ANGEL OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT,
PRINCE OF POWER OF THE AIR

bliink said:
Wouldnt you need to be christian before you could worship satan? seeing that he is a christian belief...
Is satanism a type of christianity?

haha, that is a ****ing awsome point.

*bows to your superiority*

I think majik is pretty cool but robots are way sweeter. Robots can fly, shoot stuff and even break dance.

:eek: An amusing thread. I understand many of the reactions here, but when you drop the hokus pokus bs and understand what magic really is you will realize it has it's place in modern day society. It's quite an interesting topic of study.

Magic is actually a very ancient, and surprisingly practical, form of psychology. While at it's surface it seems very far out and borderline maniacal, the actual concept is sensible. When you get passed the weird terminology and everything, you will see what I mean. Magic, practiced in it's true form(free of the delusions of godlike powers), is pure psychology. And a very powerfull form of it.

To really see what I mean, you should go here and download the mp3. It is a interview on Coast to Coast AM with a proficient magician, Lon Milo DuQuette. It's kind of on the long side, but very interesting. The part you don't want to miss is his recount of his very first evocation of a "demon", later in the interview.

Brassm0nkey said:
To really see what I mean, you should go here and download the mp3. It is a interview on Coast to Coast AM with a proficient magician, Lon Milo DuQuette. It's kind of on the long side, but very interesting. The part you don't want to miss is his recount of his very first evocation of a "demon", later in the interview.
Do you listen to that show, its got some very interesting shows.

Heh, yes I listen from time to time. I'm the kind of guy who is wildly entertained and fascinated by all manner of what most people consider to be strange subjects. I spend much of my time researching ufos, ancient religions and cults, the "occult", anomalous archeology, and other such things. As you can see, a show like Art Bell's suits my needs perfectly. :LOL:

I take some of it very seriously(like the UFO phenomenon), but I like to keep a sense of humor about it too. :p

Brassm0nkey said:
Heh, yes I listen from time to time. I'm the kind of guy who is wildly entertained and fascinated by all manner of what most people consider to be strange subjects. I spend much of my time researching ufos, ancient religions and cults, the "occult", anomalous archeology, and other such things. As you can see, a show like Art Bell's suits my needs perfectly. :LOL:

I take some of it very seriously(like the UFO phenomenon), but I like to keep a sense of humor about it too. :p
Yeah... I agree totally. The one guy I hate ont hat show is Richard Hoagland.. what an idiot. "This rock is shaped like a refridgerator!! The martians are coming!"

haha, Hoagland is a riot. He was on just a couple of days ago saying how Titan was terraformed. Hes supposed to come back sometime this week with a "new big story", hes being very secretive about it. I think hes trying to get the position of head of Nasa also.

I loved back when he was finding "artifacts" on the Mars pics. Didn't he find a comb as well? ROFL

lePobz said:
Never really thought about it before ... Maybe satanics believe in the christian beliefs (i.e. are christians) yet choose to bat for the other team (satanians?)

Anyway, whatever your beliefs, evil has many faces and many names, and doesn't care what you call it. It will still play with your mind and wreck your life.

Im not a satanist so i may be wrong but heres what i think is true.....

Jesus says that he is the morning star. Well the word Lucifer translated means morning star. So satanists dont actually worship satan but they have this big deal of worshiping yourself because everything has to be balenced or soemthing

Im probably far from correct but thats the best i can do

bliink said:
"Satan" called by name, as in "Satanism" is christian, no?

i think it's more of like belieif or philosopy. The other guy i encoutered had lotsa explanation and was pretty interesting (only for information purpose fyi). the url is from a forum which is blocked by my ip now so i cant search for it anymore.

As i can remember, Satanism is not at all about worshipping satan himself. to them what christians call "satan" doesnt exist. Satan/lucifer = a christian myth. The religion is basically called "satanism". It focuses more on freedom or freewill , hate christian religion, anti-Jesus etc etc. Also, deep in our goody good hearts lie very dark emotions, like lust, anger etc. The religion intends to bring these out to express it freely. Mostly are manifested by the will to break off from "don'ts" rules. It's all i can remember now. dang. :borg:

Back