Notice the difference

Yet another design inconsistency that seems major when you put it side by side, but has taken 2 and a half-years for anyone to even notice :p

The two plazas are probably based on the same model, it's just that the model they have in common was probably a year older (or whatever) than either of the final plazas. They couldn't reasonably be expected to wait until finishing every small detail on the first plaza before implementing the second. We'd have been playing HL2 in 2005 :p

It's all about the teleporter in nova prospekt. Gordon and Alyx were actually teleported in another dimension.

If you really meant that i suggest you go back in time through a teleporter and read the older threads.

It's a different map kinda. So, it's not going to be exactly the same...

Who honestly cares?

So what if somebody was redecorating in the heat of battle. We should all give the purple star to our fallen heros

longcatflag1179ks1.jpg

Our fallen heores who decide to hold cats up or redecorate buildings while everyone is dying...

:rolling::rolling::rolling:

the clock is on the inside of the building in point insertion ... sprobly a diff area just similar?

i doubt valve were making the game and thought, hey! lets put a clue to the storyline in by putting a clock up and just changing the station entirely, either they just decided to do it up because they were bored or whatever. i think the point is, nobody cares, and there is no relevance to this thread at all

Back