Now this is just wrong...

Yes. It's from the stolen build.

No, there's no point in posting it here.

its from hl2 leak, i remember using those cheats on leak

What do you mean no point! This is outragous! :flame:

How is it outrageous.. It's not like they are charging you for the cheats or the leaked version of the game.. Get over it.

-Limb

games-fusion has a shitty track record of ripping off the cs modeling community's models and selling them from profit (while they're available for FREE elsewhere) so this doesn't surprise me in the least/

The information provided by them shouldn't even be considered cheats. Most of them are the ancient console commands that were used in Half Life. If you used them in Half Life, you could more than likely apply them in Half Life 2.

The leak can die. Well it has already but...

*_-SpAcKeL-_* said:
The information provided by them shouldn't even be considered cheats. Most of them are the ancient console commands that were used in Half Life. If you used them in Half Life, you could more than likely apply them in Half Life 2.

Hah! Any true HL Player never used cheats in the original, so how would they know what the commands were!

Ok.. So I used the cheats to see the last level of HL... don't blame me!

All in all, what you said is very true.. But who cares, its just cheats!

-Limb

I didn't use cheats beating HL the first time I played it. But the other 2 times I beat it I used them. :p I always beat a game first then go back and use cheats.

YESSSSSS!!! NOW I CAN CHEAT MY WAY THROUGH HL2 IF I EVER NEED ANY HELP!!! THANKS SAGE!!!

/endsarcasm

OMG! I just used "give weapon weapon_cubemap" to beat the game.. OMG it was SOOO sweet..

Oh wait, I don't have the game yet...

damn.

-Limb

EDIT: Yes, yes I did use give weapon weapon_cubemap to beta the game!

Omg, now i know cheats im gonna have to use them
YOUR ALL SOOO MEAN
*Runs away crying*

Back