NPC_Spawning_Online

N

NPC_Online

Yes yes I know, there is NPC spawning threat somewhere there and I have asked this before, without answers. So I ask this again...
If you host a server, you enable cheats and you spawn some NPC's, They will attack players when I set that "setrelationship crap D_HT player 99" and so on so on.. BUT! I can't change NPC's health, attack dmg, or anything?!? Npc's will not do dmg, and they will die by one shot. Any help how i can change those abilities.

I have tried all those Npc_antlion_sethealth thingys and they doesn't work. In single player I get all working, but online, nothing works.

You're playing HL2DM? Spawning doesn't work properly (or IIRC at all) in HL2DM.

are there even such servers? where you can spawn enemies and fight as a team? now that would be awesome. imagine having zombie master like game, where instead of zombies, you have normal humans fighting all the npc's. it will be easier to make than zm and will be hell of alot more fun!!

will be hell of alot more fun!!

Well **** you too.

And the answer to the original question: try typing sk_ followed by the name of your npc type in the console.

Example - sk_headcrab_health 50

I think playing GMod would be the easiest way. ;)

GMod 9 is still available to the public.

Well if you can download halo mapping tool then you can go into the maps folder of HL2 and it should give you a list of things in the maps folder like enemies. I'm not completely sure if that will work but you could give it a try.

I think i got it now.
sk_headcrab_health. Doesn't work. ent_fire sethealth npc_headcrab 100 doesn't work. I think it's something like this:

ent_setname npc_antlion; wait; npc_create npc_antlion; wait; ent_fire npc_antlion; wait; sk_antlion_health %%

And so you can spawn working NPC's. I assume. Must test it few times before I can be sure.
And yes I meant HL2DM. GMod lags like hell. You can't set player teams vs npc's but you can play combines vs rebels vs NPC's.
Few months ago I played on one NPC spawning server. There was zombies with 5000 hp and antlions with 1500 swipe dmg... Try to kill players when NPC's overwhelms you :D

Back