Nvidia Promo!

What's sad is, that promo video running on a GF2 GTS runs better than it does on a Radeon 9800 pro on a highend computer these days :)

Originally posted by Shuzer
What's sad is, that promo video running on a GF2 GTS runs better than it does on a Radeon 9800 pro on a highend computer these days :)
yeah......right.....

Halo is crap.

Why are the making GeForce2 cards? I thought when you go to the next level..like lets say 3 and 4......you stop making the old numbers, because they suck now.

And that whole "the way its ment to be played" stuff is compleat BS......Nivida gets pissed when Valve says their cards dont run as well as the Radion, all the wile Nivida is buddying up with game makers to get them to do extra work with their cards making it only run good with Nivida products.

I say Boo Nivida.

It's the old Halo video, back when Halo was Originally planned for the PC. It's old, but it's still quite cool. I feel sorry for you, Shuzer. Nothing can beat the power of Radeon 9800!

-Ghost.

LOOK AT THAT FRAMERATE!!!

omg haha.

I love how a geforce 2 doubles as a flamethrower.

Originally posted by GhostValkyrie
It's the old Halo video, back when Halo was Originally planned for the PC. It's old, but it's still quite cool. I feel sorry for you, Shuzer. Nothing can beat the power of Radeon 9800!

-Ghost.

lol, well, how about a 9800XT? :)

Anyhow, I got my 9700 @ Pro speeds, so I'm fine..
But still, Gearbox's Halo doesn't run all too great, even on the highest end systems, or so I hear.. ah well, multiplayer is alot of fun :)

Originally posted by Shuzer

Have you read the performance FAQ .... it answers your problem , you ain't configured it to run properly, you most likely got it capped at 30FPS :p

Originally posted by mrBadger
Have you read the performance FAQ .... it answers your problem , you ain't configured it to run properly, you most likely got it capped at 30FPS :p

nah.. I switched it to vsync, I'm not saying it runs bad at ALL times.. just mainly in small rooms, which I find odd. It runs fine alot of the time, but some areas just.. don't.

Edit: Then again, I haven't tried it since I read the performance faq. I also had AA on, and I know that slows it down considerably (or can), and doesn't do anything for the game.. I'll try it later and see how it runs without FSAA/AF

i honestly dont like how halo runs at all, ppl praise it, i go, meh, and go back to counter-strike the worst overplayed game ever.

I am currently playing the halo demo getting 99fps..

IT IS BADAZS !!!!

I have had a wierd problem though.. My PC just up and restarts right in the middle of a game??? It has to do with the game drivers as far as I can tell.. But it has happend like 3 times and I have prolly played the demo 20 times.. ?????

Any body know why ?????

BTW I am running a radeon 9800 ( not pro )
xp Home
512 MB DDR
80G HD

haha..... comedy gold.... i love the cheesy ad music too :rolling:

Back