Offering Audio Services

TigerStar

Reaction score
Alright, I don't know how to do many things with audio, but what I do know is I have over 300 different sounds and an electric guitar, so go figure what I'm about to say. I'm looking for a mod that would like some electric guitaring in it. I've been playing for 4-5 years and am pretty good. I especially like fingerpicking and powerchords, so that's more what I would like somebody to ask of me, as cutsie little chords don't amuse me. If anyone would like an example right this second, too bad because the media drive on my computer is messed up so I can't get my guitar songs off of the memory card, but you can expect any songs requested to arrive in about a week.

I don't care about pay, I am non-profit. All I want is a little recognition of my work, so all I ask is you put somewhere in the credits
Guitar Artist-(Malshadow)Ossie Halvorson or something similar. Go ahead and ask away, I'm bored and have nothing to do but play guitar since my girlfriend moved away.

Hey, not like I know what to call things. Call it what you will, I'll call it what I will.

Back