Office wall sketchings (spoilers?)

BoroVC

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice these?
testchmba150000ba1.jpg

Jellyfish wha?

There was another similar one in an office area somewhere else that said "Big daddy wanted" but I could find it again to take a screeny.

texture quality...very high...plz

Unless that's how it looks normally, then I can't tell what is it is. I see jellyfish too.

I actually just noticed that yesterday. Kind of funny

I can see *(something) The Jellyfish*. Might be the Narbacular Drop team's little mascot that they decided to put in the game, who knows.

Anyone got a screenshot of the big daddy sketch? I noclipped around t19 but couldnt find it again.

Probably drawings of the Portal team's children they added in a easter eggs. I doubt it could have much more significance...I mean it's a jellyfish!?

The Portal team is full of twenty somethings. They have kids?

That was my initial reaction as well. It has the big eyes and the fin coming out the top, however it definetly says jellyfish underneath and the side fins and buck teeth are missing. It does seem to have a small buck tooth, but I would expect to see two large teeth for it to be this.

Sketches - GLaDOS

Could these drawings be connected with GLaDOS in some way? Perhaps they are a child's interpretation of GLaDOS - i.e., maybe she looks a bit like a jellyfish to a child. Just a thought...

Also, the fact that there is a 'nice little jelly fish' and a 'big bad jellyfish' may reflect GLaDOS' changeable, 2-faced personality.

This could of course, be a load of rubbish, but it's possible :)

2nd pic looks like a wanted poster, like "Wanted: The Big Bad Jelly Fish". Its left eye looks very Portal-esque, too. Ovals inside of ovals, etc.

maybe a developer had his daughter help with the art
looks like a crazy ass made up animal some kid would draw

AHA! We fight the Big Bad Jellyfish on the Borealis! It all makes sense now, thank you Valve!

Lol i think i got it.It says big daddy rite? well big daddy is in bioshock, what game did valve ban to there staff? :D

Back