Official Hl2 Release Date Lotto

Status
Not open for further replies.
November 30th. Bahahahha!! Not really...I'll say the 15th of September

Sept 29th or 30th....one?..k....30th :)

Argh! new skin makes my awesome sig impossible to read! Must change...

30/9/2004

or as inspired by TaNaKa:
xx/xx/2xxx

gah! take the official out of the thread title! :D

iwe can't see the 'lottoo' bit on the main page :p

///////////////////////////////////////////////
After realising (remembered more like) that sept 30th is th anniversary i wud like to reconsider and change my guess to sept 30th '04. (but then again i bet VAVLe are the kinda ppl to do 29th just so its 1 day before a year-delay lol) ok i stay with the 16th sept just to think optimistically =D

Also if you have any ideas for a sorta of prize for guessing correctly, please PM me DO NOT POST HERE.
///////////////////////////////////////////////

kaellinn18 said:
Time to increase your screen resolution my friend!
Anything above 1024 x 768 would burn my eyes when it comes to reading lots of text :D (then again I thought that 1024 x 768 would when all my moniter did was 800 x 600 ;))

November 9th 2004. Half-life2 & Halo2 bundle pack. Yup, you'll see!

October 12th, 2004

I assume they're targeting for a September release. Since this is Valve we're talking about, I also assume they fail to meet this target, hence the october date.

PCG will come out between Sep 12-16(for me) so HL2 will follow about 1-2 weeks later(between Sep 21-Oct 5). I'll say Sep 27th.

September 15, 2004 and the world will end that day and will never get to play hl2 :(

This is pretty spamalicious so I'm going to close it.

I think the general concensus is though looking over most of the posts is that the game will be released mid to late September.

Closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back