"Official" How far will it be dalayed????!!

B

BreakPoint

Whats everones guess. I swear if it gets past October 15 I will get ultra pissed cause they should have had enough time. If that dude who toured Valve saw no one working on it was really right I want to kno why they werent. Im extremly mad. ugh! :flame: :eek:

Why do they also give us a delay notice when it was only 6 days til release, and they still give us no info on anouther speculated release date. Only the tech demo crap and SDK which is the only good part. But the SDK cshould have been out half way into September.

Nono its not delayed.. Really.. no.. Im still in denial.. dont talk to me... F SVJKFVBASFUJLA!!!*****************

Christmas day... a nice birthday present for me. :)

december the 12th would be nice for my bday pressy. but naa can't wait thaaat long so october i think would sound right! :)

HL2 was a conspriracy....they will actually be releasing a physics enhanced and A.I trained version of Tetris.

Guys guys guys its only delayed a week ok... *still in denial*

Wee the prev msg made me ant lion.

Has anyone tried contacting Gabe for further comment?

wats Gabes email?

i feel we all need to send an email. mine will be short:

"Suck my dick bitch"

theres more then 1 area then what spit saw. Just because he saw noone working on it doesnt mean anyone was.. or maybe they were and he didnt notice it. Just because they werent playing the game doesnt mean they were not working on it. They could of been fixing computers to test out what they have to far or answering emails.

Originally posted by Schmudi
please only a week........i love hl2

hmm same but i think we have to face it. i hate it too and i don't really believe but if it is true i hope it comes in october.

Originally posted by BreakPoint
Whats everones guess. I swear if it gets past October 15 I will get ultra pissed cause they should have had enough time.

How do you figure that? Do you know the reasons for delay? Why is an extra 15 days enough?

It'll be out somewhen, who cares exactly when right now? Enjoy the slew of good games for both PC and console coming at you over the next few months. Half-Life 2 will crop up when it's done.

Originally posted by Submerge
wats Gabes email?

i feel we all need to send an email. mine will be short:

"Suck my dick bitch"

and it's sent.

Originally posted by Submerge
and it's sent.

errm that is out man.

i mean it could be delayed like a week or a month only.

also you do realise they have spent 5yrs on this game and just because there is a delay for abit later on this yr, you think you should email him saying evil stuff to him. I am sorry but that is just selfish and dumb

I can't help thinking that Valve wouldn't miss the opportunity to release HL2 on the exact 5 year anniversairy since HL was released. When was that, 15th Nov 1998, or near that time?

Originally posted by BreakPoint
Whats everones guess. I swear if it gets past October 15 I will get ultra pissed cause they should have had enough time. If that dude who toured Valve saw no one working on it was really right I want to kno why they werent. Im extremly mad. ugh! :flame: :eek:

Why do they also give us a delay notice when it was only 6 days til release, and they still give us no info on anouther speculated release date. Only the tech demo crap and SDK which is the only good part. But the SDK cshould have been out half way into September.

I REALLY DONT CARE ANYMORE, VALVE HAS PISSED ME OFF FOR THE LAST TIME. THEY NEVER MAKE A RELEASE DATE SO WHY DO THEY EVEN PROMISE ONE AND THEN SAY THEY SWEAR THEY ARE STILL ON FOR THAT DATE WHEN THEY PROBABLY KNOW MONTHS IN ADVANCE THAT THEY WONT MAKE IT. WHY LIE TO US? SCREW VALVE. I QUIT.

They said hollydays. Don't expect it sooner. Hollyday market is the reason for the delay.

Originally posted by Schmudi
jo oktober............and not november or dezember.......chrismas suckz

it's pretty obvious that Schmudi is a German :)

anyway, why are the moderators here getting so angry when somebody is posting something about the HL2 delay (referring to my post some hours earlier)... talking about denial

The delay was a sure thing even a month ago, why have some people problems accepting the "facts"?

Originally posted by vacs

The delay was a sure thing even a month ago, why have some people problems accepting the "facts"?

Those delay rumours were false a month ago, even though hl2 has been delayed. It doesn't mean those past rumours were even remotely true.

My guess: 14 november :p

Valve arent the greedy assholes, they may even be done with the game, Vivendi are the ones who determine the release date because you cant release a game if you only have one copy and no packaging and no distribution networks. Vivendi is greedy, they will delay it, my guess, holiday release November 15th.

It will prob. be delayed into the middle of november...but maybe the just had a few bugs/steam problems, and it will come out in mid october... we just need to see the reason for the delay. AND dont forget they could just be trying to fix the Nvidea card problems...the test might have took them bye surprise, so up 'till then they thought it would be 30th, but now they need a few more weeks.?

Stop speculating they said around spring time so satisfy with that for a moment :cool:

If you wanna talk about greedy assholes let's talk about EA.

Originally posted by PvtRyan
Those delay rumours were false a month ago, even though hl2 has been delayed. It doesn't mean those past rumours were even remotely true.

My guess: 14 november :p

I wasn't basing my "facts" on any rumor. You just needed to look at how Steam performed a month ago to notice that they will never be able to offer HL2 through Steam even in 2 months time...

Besides this valve announced officially that the HL2 benchmark will be released on the 30th September. Some weeks ago Gabe clearly stated that the benchmark will be available weeks ago before the final release...

I could go on and on. The delay could not be avoided. Face it or you will be get disappointed by Valve at the 30th September...

Originally posted by Dax
If you wanna talk about greedy assholes let's talk about EA.

True. Poor Maxis (they have a great community spirit (SC day for example)).

I say it slips into 2004. Really. VALVe has planned this crap all along.

Back