"Official" How far will it be dalayed????!!

Originally posted by Killymagee
Heh I say it goes gold on sept 30 and release's like two weeks later hehe.
Heh I say it went gold already and release like scheduled on sept 30 hehe

no pun intended

Originally posted by DigitalAssassin
November 11, and it'll go gold on the 7th. (5 years exactly from HL1) :cool:

i think they should RELEASE it exactly when hl1 was released and in stores. :)

Originally posted by asylum
I wonder if ati is still going to release their new video card. If it was slated to be released on the 30th with hl2 inside, wtf does that put them. Are they going to delay the hardware release because by christmas nvidia will have the dx9 issue resolved and ati might be screwed. It just doesn't make any sense.

I doubt you'd get a physical copy of the game. Just a reciept valid for one free copy of HL2 and one large fries.

And this certainly won't delay the release of the XT. I wouldn't worry about it.

I think it should be released on the 30th, but that's only my opinion... no one else shares this date... everyone else wants november :p

Originally posted by burnzie
as if.

fu*king xbox fanboy
Originally posted by Sunbeam

PC version: 30th June 2004

Xbox Version 29th January 2004

yeah...thats right.

lol, relax i hate the xbox and microsoft. maybe i should have mentioned that.

Its just a sort of conspiracy theory. But i wouldnt be surprised. Xbox has already taken Halo and KOTOR exact same way, from right under our noses. Dont u find it funny that suddenly there is a massive delay with no release date in sight (holiday season? piff c'mon) and one very quiet Gabe Newell? It doesnt equate to simple technical difficulties in finshing HL2 for PC. Theres a dark secret brewing, and i smell Xbox is all over it. Microsoft arnt just sitting idley by while this game gets made for PC. They WANT their xbox exclusive.

I swear to god, if there is an xbox release date even 3 months after the PC release date or before that time, im gona:

Pirate the PC version, burn and enjoy SP/possibly LAN. (just to insult Valve and Vivendi)

Pirate the Xbox version, then burn it, then take the cd outside...then REALLY BURN IT with FIRE, and as its burning, hit it with a sledgehammer multiple times.

Then im gona email Viviendi/Valve/every M$ Xbox contact i can find and abuse the crap out of them for being greedy bastards.

Then be happy happy again.:)

If M$ have screwed the PC gamer then we should all convert to linux. Or even better all buy a mac. muuuHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hey, you can keep on hating Microsoft and be trendy like everyone else while I enjoy anything brings me happiness and all that fancy crap. True nonlamers don't limit their options over trendy behavior and ego boosts.

Originally posted by Submerge
wats Gabes email?
i feel we all need to send an email. mine will be short:
"Suck my dick bitch"
Grow up you pathetic arsehole. Leave the man alone.

Originally posted by Ares
Hey, you can keep on hating Microsoft and be trendy like everyone else while I enjoy anything brings me happiness and all that fancy crap. True nonlamers don't limit their options over trendy behavior and ego boosts.

yeah no sh** i wear tight jeans, and flat shoes, becuase i like it, not cuase i want to be 'emo'

... haha

Back