oh great! Gordon's in LOVE!

I want Alyx to die. It'd be a good unexpected ending. Death by Hydra rapage! Yea that'll work

Maybe she will die in a accidental manipulator malfunction via gordon "accident-prone" freeman

As I said, she is perishing from internal bleeding due to penetration from a foreign object.

I bet there's a good chance that she ends up dying in the end... or something is gonna kill Eli then your out to avenge his death or something

Alyx will die, I guarentee it (No, not from the leak, from speculation) its so damn obvious since she is the first and ONLY female in HL (Gina doesn't count) wanna know how? ok, here it is. This isn't from the leak like I said above so don't be like OMFG H4X

Scene: In a locked off room, only way out is the door which has a bunch of combine or something outside, and a hole in the wall that you can crawl through to freedom.

Alyx: Go in Gordon! Don't worry about me, just go!

Hole is closed off by a large rock, we hear shooting and Alyx screaming

She will die in the old fashioned "girl who is passonate about her uprising and dies for it" then Eli will be sad and say you have to strike back, the scientists say we can't risk it, end the game with a cool G-man black out dream and bring on HL3.

That'd be really really lame and cliche and i doubt it'll happen. If anything we'll actually see Alyx or one of the other main characters die to trigger an emotional effect on the player and make them think "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, BASTARDS!" like when Doc is shot in the first Back To The Future movie and Marty has a cry.(I love Back to the Future)

And something tells me that it would be even better if she DIDN'T die but ended up being a bad-guy instead. That would rock

I just thought up another possible ending

We see G-man infront of us in the end of the game

G-man: A mighty fine job you did back in Europe Mr. Freeman, it appears that we can keep you on the payroll so to speak.

G-man transfers into Alyx at the same time as we teleport to the resistance HQ being overrun by combine.

G-man/Alyx: I'm sorry I tricked you Gordon, I had to keep a close eye on you

G-man transfers into Barney, the environment changes to Black Mesa and we see scientists hiding or being killed by Zombies

G-man/Barney: I still owe ya that beer Gordon (I couldn't think of anything witty G-man might say)

G-man changes back to his normal form and finishes a long speech, enter HL3

Alyx will die, I guarentee it (No, not from the leak, from speculation) its so damn obvious since she is the first and ONLY female in HL (Gina doesn't count) wanna know how? ok, here it is. This isn't from the leak like I said above so don't be like OMFG H4X

Scene: In a locked off room, only way out is the door which has a bunch of combine or something outside, and a hole in the wall that you can crawl through to freedom.

Alyx: Go in Gordon! Don't worry about me, just go!

Hole is closed off by a large rock, we hear shooting and Alyx screaming

She will die in the old fashioned "girl who is passonate about her uprising and dies for it" then Eli will be sad and say you have to strike back, the scientists say we can't risk it, end the game with a cool G-man black out dream and bring on HL3.

lol, i actually doubt that if it happened it definitely wouldn't happen that way

I really hope valve doesn't make which characters die to preditable... i hope its turns out to be something that you NEVER would have expected... that would be cool for once

Dalamari said:
I just thought up another possible ending

We see G-man infront of us in the end of the game

G-man: A mighty fine job you did back in Europe Mr. Freeman, it appears that we can keep you on the payroll so to speak.

G-man transfers into Alyx at the same time as we teleport to the resistance HQ being overrun by combine.

G-man/Alyx: I'm sorry I tricked you Gordon, I had to keep a close eye on you

G-man transfers into Barney, the environment changes to Black Mesa and we see scientists hiding or being killed by Zombies

G-man/Barney: I still owe ya that beer Gordon (I couldn't think of anything witty G-man might say)

G-man changes back to his normal form and finishes a long speech, enter HL3

wow.. thats pretty good :)
how long did u take to think up that beauty? :dork:

The ending WILL be cliche, it may not be one of the 2 I mentioned, but it will be something cliche.

LOL I love how you put /plays with manipulator bc thats what I would do :D

oh come on! everyone knows that freeman is in love with g-man!

hehe that's why the g-man can't talk right is because he's always so nervous when talking to gordon

oooo g-man's got the butterflies!

PatPwnt said:
I want Alyx to die. It'd be a good unexpected ending. Death by Hydra rapage! Yea that'll work

you watch to much japanese anime. :LOL:

We always see what happens when tentacles and women get together in jap anime........

lol, maybe it'll be Eli who dies and you will hafta avenge his death... or... adversely... fall in love with Eli

im willing to bet that Hl2 will have many suprises for us, most of which wont be cliche.

http://www.ferrago.com/story/3224

"Reports from Eurogamer.net and Swedish online games magazine Gamereactor.se purport to claim the confirmation of Half-Life 3 this morning, based upon word from Valve's Gabe Newell. Apparently Half-Life the third is already in the planning stages at the Seattle developer, and was hinted at during a recent press briefing, in which it was also suggested that we might find out more about the aliens' origins in it, and even get our hands the delightful Alyx (as in play as her, perverts)."

What a disappointment.

come on, HL3 is years away, and who knows what it will turn out like. i wouldnt get worried about a thing like playing as alyx.

That'd be funny if gordon dies in this and hl3 is where alyx takes over and you play her :-D

aeroripper said:
I don't know, i mean it seems just... i don't know... out of character for gordon to be in love
I agree. It just doesn't seem that right.

I wonder if Eli is in love with that alien he works with

Maybe the lab is going to be attacked or something and all those alien slaves try to hold back the combine and help you but they all die and they get Eli

Back