Oh Mey Gawdd!! Release It!!

Lunacy Fringe

Reaction score
For all you impatient idiots who can't wait 5 more days please shut up. It doesnt matter if anyone has the game right no wheres no way possible you can play it. 5 more days all you kids can go back to ditching school and getting F's so you can be l33t and tell everyone you beat Hl2 already!

Please in the mean time please shut up about asking VALVe to release it early because i'm seriously tired of having to read thread after thread and post after post of you impatient little kids that bitch and moan about the same shit for the past year since it was delayed.

I want Half Life 2 jus as much as the rest of you do but the different is that i dont moan about it to everyone YOU THINK cares.

11/16 not today!

/end rant

Lunacy Fringe said:
Please in the mean time please shut up about asking VALVe to release it early because i'm seriously tired of having to read thread after thread and post after post of you impatient little kids that bitch and moan about the same shit for the past year since it was delayed.

/end rant

then don't read the forums? :cat:
heh

4 days 2 hours 19 mins 40 secs*

Does this say

ComplainaboutHalfLife2.net?

Didn't think so. This forum is flooded with little whinning kids and im sure im not the only one whos sick of reading the same crap.

Patience if virtue!

Lunacy Fringe said:
I want Half Life 2 jus as much as the rest of you do but the different is that i dont moan about it to everyone YOU THINK cares.

Its funny because your moaning about us moaning.. and.. we dont care.

I don't expect you to care, i expect to have to read less complaints and more about the game maybe?

Lunacy Fringe said:
I don't expect you to care, i expect to have to read less complaints and more about the game maybe?

You expect to read less complaints, when your making a complaint right now? That makes you just as much of one of those whining kids.

Well if you read correctly what i was talking about you would understand that its getting old having to read

"PLEASE RELEASE IT EARLY VALVe CUZ I CANT WAIT ANY MORE"

in every single thread.

Those are less annoying than threads telling people to stop making threads because "I don't like reading it all"
I'd much rather read about how people are excited for something than a thread about some bitter asshole who spends such a ridiculous amount of time on these forums he actually gets mad that the threads don't suit his interests

I understand your point, but you dont have to make a thread about somethin that bothers you.. you dont see me making a thread in the off topic forum about how whenever i take a poop the water splashes up and makes me feel uncomfortable! So im just sayin, think if you really need to make a post about the topic

Lol what do you do everyday? Come home from work, sit down infront of your computer with pizza and a six pack of beer, go on hl2.net, click on general hl2 topic on forums section, look at the list of new threads and click on all of the ones that say something like "RELEASE HL2!" and feel a tear go down your face as your temper rises and you start yelling "OMG! NOW LOOK! IM ANNOYED!"? It's called not reading those threads unless you have a gun to your head or something. From what I see you're just deliberately clicking on those threads to make yourself pissed off.

WaterMelon34 said:
Lol what do you do everyday? Come home from work, sit down infront of your computer with pizza and a six pack of beer, go on hl2.net, click on general hl2 topic on forums section, look at the list of new threads and click on all of the ones that say something like "RELEASE HL2!" and feel a tear go down your face as your temper rises and you start yelling "OMG! NOW LOOK! IM ANNOYED!"? It's called not reading those threads unless you have a gun to your head or something. From what I see you're just deliberately clicking on those threads to make yourself pissed off.

yes.. like my solotion to the pooping problem.. thats why i always poop with pants on. If you know whats in there just by reading the topic, and you dont like it.. save yourself the trouble.

Lunacy Fringe said:
Well if you read correctly what i was talking about you would understand that its getting old having to read

"PLEASE RELEASE IT EARLY VALVe CUZ I CANT WAIT ANY MORE"

in every single thread.

release it now valve, for i can not wait any longer

WaterMelon34 said:

Ouch hes trying to insult me by attemping to display me as a couch potatoe (in this case computer potatoe). No i come to this ****ing forum maybe 2 mins a day to see any new news on Hl2 but instead all i read is about the little kids who can wait any longer because they have nothing else to do in their free time.

And oh yes, im so red in the face and my eyes are blood shot oh god i must go out and shoot someone! More like the repetitious posts by the same little kids about the same wants and wants. Blow me please for trying to display me as what you really are. :smoking:

I'll get someone else to blow you... But, for me, I'll just say you need psychiatric help. ;)

Man what the hell is your problem.
Calm down and enjoy the anticipation with everyone else.

Lunacy Fringe said:
Ouch hes trying to insult me by attemping to display me as a couch potatoe (in this case computer potatoe). No i come to this ****ing forum maybe 2 mins a day to see any new news on Hl2 but instead all i read is about the little kids who can wait any longer because they have nothing else to do in their free time.

And oh yes, im so red in the face and my eyes are blood shot oh god i must go out and shoot someone! More like the repetitious posts by the same little kids about the same wants and wants. Blow me please for trying to display me as what you really are. :smoking:

shuddup

Lunacy Fringe said:

according to my calculations, you have been here for well over 2 minutes today. since your last past was 20 minutes after your first post in this thread :smoking:

Lunacy Fringe said:
Does this say

ComplainaboutHalfLife2.net?

Didn't think so. This forum is flooded with little whinning kids and im sure im not the only one whos sick of reading the same crap.

Patience if virtue!

I understand how you feel....but you aren't helping by whinning about the whinners and starting a thread about it.

Just report their threads and watch Icarus take care of it :naughty:

Ill just continue waiting patiently while i continue to be verbally raped in my pixel shaded ass.

According to what you wrote, you seem to be somewhat of a hypocrit. You complain about people complaining, you get "offended" (if that's the right word) by someone calling you a couch potato, then you go and do the exact same thing in the same post.
I'm going to have to agree with Watermelon.

You know what...y'all sound like a buncha geeks trying to prove a point...how about...you all shut the **** up! kapeesh!

Lunacy Fringe said:
For all you impatient idiots who can't wait 5 more days please shut up. It doesnt matter if anyone has the game right no wheres no way possible you can play it. 5 more days all you kids can go back to ditching school and getting F's so you can be l33t and tell everyone you beat Hl2 already!

11/16 not today!

/end rant

OMFG IM GONNA DIE I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT IM THINIKING AND THINKING AND THINKING ABOUT IT I FIGURE IF I SMOKE ENOUGH CRACK MAYBE ILL THINK ABOUT IT TO MUCH AND BLOW UP OR MAYBE EVEN FORGET ABOUT OR IF I KEEP TYPING MAYBE I WONT BE SO NERVOUS BUT I CANT ****ING WAIT AND I WANT A ****ING ADMIN TO BAN ME AGAIN SINCE THE DARK ELF IS A ****ING ASSHOLE AND CAN SUCK MY DICK...WHAT A FAGGET HE IS N E WAYS LIKE I SAID I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY RELEASE THE GAME CAUSE IM GOING NUTS AND LIKE IVE BEEN LIKE THIS FOR LIKE A MONTH AND WHEN THEY TRICKED US AND SAID IT WAS UNLOCKING THE HL2 FILES WHEN I LOADED CS:S I WAS FREAKING OUT I PISSED MY PANTS A LITTLE AND NOW IM ****ING GOING NUTS CAUSE I REALLY ****ING WANNA PLAY HL2 SO BAD THAT I CAN SUCK ALL YOUR DICKS AND STILL HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO PLAY HALF LIFE 2 AND DID I MENTION THAT H2 IS COMING OUT ON TUESDAY!@ I AHVE ABOUT 3000 ALARMS IN MY HOUSE THAT ARE GONNA GO OFF AN HOUR BEFORE IT STARTS AND THEN ILL JUST WATCH MY CLIOCKL FOR THAT HOUR AND WHEN IT CLICKS ILL KEEP REFRESHING STEAM SO I CAN GET IT ON THE EXCACT SAME SECOND AS WHEN IT COMES OUT CAUSE IF I DONT ILL ****ING DABFAKL;SDFJAKL;SDJ;LJK!!!!!!!!!

Half Life 2 sucks, and there will be a crack within a few days to bypass the authentication process at Suprnova. So go suck each others dicks with excitment the day HL2 comes out, and skip your special ed classes so you can play this crappy game on your $4,000-invested-into-for-HL2 computers. DIE DIE DIE

Hahaha funny and you have 71 posts on this sight F-A-G-G-O-T ahahahahah

anti-elf said:
OMFG IM GONNA DIE I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT IM THINIKING AND THINKING AND THINKING ABOUT IT I FIGURE IF I SMOKE ENOUGH CRACK MAYBE ILL THINK ABOUT IT TO MUCH AND BLOW UP OR MAYBE EVEN FORGET ABOUT OR IF I KEEP TYPING MAYBE I WONT BE SO NERVOUS BUT I CANT ****ING WAIT AND I WANT A ****ING ADMIN TO BAN ME AGAIN SINCE THE DARK ELF IS A ****ING ASSHOLE AND CAN SUCK MY DICK...WHAT A FAGGET HE IS N E WAYS LIKE I SAID I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY RELEASE THE GAME CAUSE IM GOING NUTS AND LIKE IVE BEEN LIKE THIS FOR LIKE A MONTH AND WHEN THEY TRICKED US AND SAID IT WAS UNLOCKING THE HL2 FILES WHEN I LOADED CS:S I WAS FREAKING OUT I PISSED MY PANTS A LITTLE AND NOW IM ****ING GOING NUTS CAUSE I REALLY ****ING WANNA PLAY HL2 SO BAD THAT I CAN SUCK ALL YOUR DICKS AND STILL HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO PLAY HALF LIFE 2 AND DID I MENTION THAT H2 IS COMING OUT ON TUESDAY!@ I AHVE ABOUT 3000 ALARMS IN MY HOUSE THAT ARE GONNA GO OFF AN HOUR BEFORE IT STARTS AND THEN ILL JUST WATCH MY CLIOCKL FOR THAT HOUR AND WHEN IT CLICKS ILL KEEP REFRESHING STEAM SO I CAN GET IT ON THE EXCACT SAME SECOND AS WHEN IT COMES OUT CAUSE IF I DONT ILL ****ING DABFAKL;SDFJAKL;SDJ;LJK!!!!!!!!!

Wow. I think his head just exploded, and I could hear it from here. :rolling:

Ok, who's been feeding the trolls after midnight again?

Beazil said:
Ok, who's been feeding the trolls after midnight again?

I know... this whole thread is weird everyone's talking about poop **ing this an hl2 being *** bad??? Cheer up everyone.... it can't be that painful can it???

It would have been more entertaining if there was a loop of the gremlin's theme song playing while your read some of the threads tonight. ;)

Beazil said:
It would have been more entertaining if there was a loop of the gremlin's theme song playing while your read some of the threads tonight. ;)

I think some of the folks here are going nutz knowing that HL2 is so close, and some people have the ACTUAL RETAIL GAME, but it has not been unlocked yet. I personally think it won't be unlocked early, and that VALVe is just loving the attention. Oh well.

All im saying is just be patient. We all have waited a year for this game to finally be released. Left and right all i see is the kids from all different forums even this one just begging for the game to be released now.

Back