oh shit.. (warez news)

W

Wraith

look at the attachment. i think this means the %n trick wont work on all the warez users now?

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 469
Why are you at SuprNova anyway? Anyhow, that sucks...

dont you try and accuse me of shit, stfu im bringing your ass some news.

"Why are you at SuprNova anyway?"

and you know which site that is because...?

im at suprnova all the time your point? what buisness of yours is it what i do???

to answer the question, yes this means that %n wont work. I suggest you jsut get along with warez aplyers, msot of them will probably end up buying the game when it comes out, thtey jsut want to play it now. If it makes you feel any better you can also remember that its been reported that VALVE is compiling a list of WAREZ players and will probably sue them if they feal like it.

i downloaded it and i took a pic of the NFO file, it does indeed claim to fix the %n exploit

:(

Wraith said:
dont you try and accuse me of shit, stfu im bringing your ass some news.

haha. someone struck a nerve there. :thumbs:

hmm, i guess i didnt attach the pic, anyways here it is:

Attachments

• Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 305
BrownTown said:
to answer the question, yes this means that %n wont work. I suggest you jsut get along with warez aplyers, msot of them will probably end up buying the game when it comes out, thtey jsut want to play it now. If it makes you feel any better you can also remember that its been reported that VALVE is compiling a list of WAREZ players and will probably sue them if they feal like it.
you cant spell worth shit, bud. :|

:thumbs: :E

smooth move, you left the URL for emporio's site in that nfo pic.... haha!

BrownTown said:
to answer the question, yes this means that %n wont work. I suggest you jsut get along with warez aplyers, msot of them will probably end up buying the game when it comes out,

Somehow, I seriously doubt it.

Not if HL2 gets cracked like this as well... It's kist as Grand Architect says.

"The lamer... tried to get all credits for all our hard work" ?

LOL, no honor among theives I guess.

valve will stop that...

i'm sure valve is working on patch which stop the warez, i mean they won't be able to play anymore-the people who downloaded the game..

Back