Ok guys, I have the PCZone with 10+ pages of info

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to break any rules but check the links on the main page

I would just like to point out that Canada (we where still colonial then) in 1812 took over the north east of the U.S and then set the white house on fire. (thats why it was painted white the first place) After that, we gave it right back because we are just that nice. :)

There is supposedly 10 pages of info on HL2 and we are having a political discussion. :x

Can somebody enlighten me about roller mines and any new info? Just paraphrase it. :stare:

I am going to put my pre=order in now!!!!! I'm so sick of crappy games..I swear I spend all my time playing counter strike on xbox(no online cheating! screw punkbustr crap) and waiting for hl2 cause all other fps's seem to really be boring and repetitive..

I was wonding when the topic would boomerang back round (thanks blahblahblah)

The roller mines seem to be big balls that roll around and stick onto vehicles and sap their "energy". I don't know if this implies that the vehicles have an energy limit before they conk out (like petrol) or if it just slows you down.

Roller Mines are Bowling Ball type things which roll around and chase u, and stick to your vehicles to suck the power out of them, they can be picked up with the manipulator and chucked, and are pretty tough against gunfire, thats as much as i gathered from the preview.. also if u want a summary look at the first page of this thread, about 2-3 replies down.

11th - 13th May = E3 Conference
12th - 14th May = E3 Floorshow

jesus christ must we repeat it a billion times

E3 is May 12 - 14

hey do you guys think you could share a little more about the magz. you probably mentioned one page out ten

There are generic female charecters in City-17, that was a point i liked!

dang io had the pic up for maybe a min befor they took it down..o well

Fenric is 'Thread Lock' happy dont you agree?
its getting a little anoying

i think were gonna have to wait till fenric gets over him self

It's not clear what he means by "energy" but I'm betting they don't drain gas: they probably slow down the vehicle via friction or something. Seems kind of weird: wouldn't it just make more sense for the mines to, you know, blow up? And kill you? It's cool that there so many neat things you can do with the manipulator to save yourself from though.

wbcheater said:
Fenric is 'Thread Lock' happy dont you agree?
its getting a little anoying

i think were gonna have to wait till fenric gets over him self
err I have only seen him lock 1 thread, and fact is that thread needed to be locked since it linked to a site with copyrighted material. That is if its the same site i'm thinking of.

are you kiddibing he locks, deletes posts and threads alomost all of the time. they get deleted so you cant see them

The Mullinator said:
err I have only seen him lock 1 thread, and fact is that thread needed to be locked since it linked to a site with copyrighted material. That is if its the same site i'm thinking of.

Well, I asked him why, and now I understand why it was locked. Just buy the new PCZone, all the new screenshots are there.

did you see that my post just got deleted..

but there should not be any reason not to list a simple website?

answer to what :| I'm confused. It would help stall the expansion of scans or whatever.

Btw in 1812, the white house was set on fire by ships, it wasn't captured.

Yes, the contra 99 life code requires you to do it right THEN left, then up down, A B A B Start select. Got it?

wbcheater. I was gonna PM you this but clearly your out to cause trouble

You've been warned now about your behavior, you've purposely gone out of your way to ignore the rules. And now your complaining in public and just making a fool of yourself. If you used your brain for a moment you'd realise I warned you at the same time another member of staff deleted your post.

Thankfully though your going on about it has reminded me that I'd forgot to make it an official warning rather than a regular one. So cheers for that. And in future, obey the rules Munro has set out VERY clearly. k? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back