Ok , in this thread we cant use the letter E , lets talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO!! hi, how are you whats this thread about then?
oh...

well, I'm out then.. :p

This topic is nothing but spam, and now i aid it, I wont lock, but watch for icarus :D

I rock.

Yup, it is spam.. but that is not important. How about all of us just savor it for now until it is lost.

Holy crap this is hard. ::quits cuz i cant think of anything to say w/o using it::

So, in a small town in rural Bosnia, a small boy who was known as Billy had many salads. Most of said salads had croutons, but a small amount of his salads did not. Why didn't ALL his salads contain croutons, you ask? No point in asking, for i simply do not know. No moral in this story, don't worry about looking for it.

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
So, in a small town in rural Bosnia, a small boy who was known as Billy had many salads. Most of said salads had croutons, but a small amount of his salads did not. Why didn't ALL his salads contain croutons, you ask? No point in asking, for i simply do not know. No moral in this story, don't worry about looking for it.
wow this guy is damn good at this !

Silent_night said:
wow this guy is damn good at this !

Thank you for your kind words. I may not show it, but i am not at all hurt by sticks or big rocks. Should you want to throw a big rock at my butt, i will laugh as your big rock falls down off of my butt and hits dirt. "Ha ha ha ha ha" i will say, and you will want to cry.

Now, why can't all of you talk as quickly as i can without using that symbol? It's not as if that is our most important symbol, now is it? You must know words that do not contain it. It isn't so hard, I must say.

ShadowFox said:
It's not hard to do if you go way off topic.

But i thought that our topic in this particular forum was to avoid saying that symbol? How can a man go "off-topic" without an actual topic to discuss? Hmm, ShadowFox? Show this to my brain, and i will fry you up two spicy, yummy porkchops!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What an awfully odd proposal for a topic. Without a doubt our community is truly worn after all this waiting. It’s finally taking its toll on us.

This is fun. Now I can do stuff apart from my math portfolio, which sucks. For my past six hours, I did loads and loads of math. I actually had four paragraphs about nothing but functions, functions and ... functions! Four paragraphs of crap! I was also frantically looking for math symbols to stick in my portfolio... Word has nothing!!! So I was jumping with joy for finding the symbol for "union". How PITIFUL! And now I must do my physics journal, which is basically putting down crap about what I think about my physics class and what I know from class. It's making my tummy hurt just thinking about it. Stupid, nasty junk!

Alright, that is all. All that stuff about school work is actually right. I was, in fact, doing math for six hours. I want to throw all this stuff in the trash. Ahhh... and that's my bit of whining for today!

I think i'll add an eextra ee wheeneeveer I geet to ee's that way I can deefy thee point of this threead.

dfc05 said:
This is fun. Now I can do stuff apart from my math portfolio, which sucks. For my past six hours, I did loads and loads of math. I actually had four paragraphs about nothing but functions, functions and ... functions! Four paragraphs of crap! And now I must do my physics journal, which is basically putting down crap about what I think about my physics class and what I know from class. It's making my tummy hurt just thinking about it. Stupid, nasty junk!

Alright, that is all. All that stuff about school work is actually right. I was, in fact, doing math for six hours. I want to throw all this stuff in the trash. Ahhh... and that's my bit of whining for today!

Sir, i now bow to your skill, which my skill is obviously not as good as. All hail King dfc05. Or don't. All of us can put war upon dfc05land, if our situation is truly that bad. Okay, i think i'm pushing it now...

I dont understand. What is this all about?

Just say what what you want to say! Nothing is stopping you. Go forth and make any articulation, broadcast your opinion! Shout it from the mountaintops! Why not?!

Look, I could go on all night, but I dont got time for that. So to sum up, dont limit your vocabulary to certain words.. Nobody is forcing you to talk any particular way. Talk about whats on your mind.

I think this is stupid and simply will not comply!

Silly robots.

Damn. that was kind of hard..

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
Sir, i now bow to your skill, which my skill is obviously not as good as. All hail King dfc05. Or don't. All of us can put war upon dfc05land, if our situation is truly that bad. Okay, i think i'm pushing it now...

War? WAR?? I say, "Cut this man's hands off for daring to think about such action as WAR!" TRAITOR!!! Thou shalt not plot against thy royalty! Go wallow in a mud-pit with your pigs, you fool, or I'll just lock you up so you can't go out into daylight from now onwards! I think that's a fit ruling for such horrid thoughts. Bow down!!! :D

and you said "sir" and "king"... I am no "SIR"... ;( No, no......... Wrong. Bad!

I'm a kind of a guy who is bad at doing this kind of stuff, but trying can't hurt.
but if triyng can't hurt, what is it that actually hurts anyway? you only get hurt if you try a thing .. oh don't mind, I am hallucinating.

but this situatuation says that this infact hurts, it hurts your brain!!!!1111

you will start to just talk normal but avoid pushing that symbol on your KB. as in: "Losr."

or how about 1337 talk? som3 peopl3 ar3 gonna just typ3 lik3 this!!!!111

dfc05 said:
War? WAR?? I say, "Cut this man's hands off for daring to think about such action as WAR!" TRAITOR!!! Thou shalt not plot against thy royalty! Go wallow in a mud-pit with your pigs, you fool, or I'll just lock you up so you can't go out into daylight from now onwards! I think that's a fit ruling for such horrid thoughts. Bow down!!! :D

No sir! Punish this traitor not with such an awful thing! If you do, my minions will rub you with lotion and your dry, cracking skin will go away! Ummm... that isn't a bad thing, is it?

ouch :( told ya I suck

and what I wrote up there doesn't even make any sense, oh and, htis post doesn't count :p

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
Ummm... that isn't a bad thing, is it?
I dont know,... do your minions look hot?

If so, I may just want to lock you up too.

Evil^Milk said:
E
hi duds

GRRRRR! Thou hast brougt an act of WAR upon us, and for that you shall pay many dollars! or...um... in BLOOD! Sí, you shall pay in blood!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back