Ok , in this thread we cant use the letter E , lets talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Thing said:
That's b3caus3 I'm lazy. :p
Thats not lazy, that is simply not what this is about. Anybody can do that. Big whoop.

USCM-RandomM said:
My cat is napping on my foot

GO AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
That is so charming! Thanks for sharing!

Now I must say so-long, for I must kill an hour doing my schoolwork. Good luck!

f|uke said:
That is so charming! Thanks for sharing!

Now I must say so-long, for I must kill an hour doing my schoolwork. Good luck!
cool, while your gone im gonna go through and put e's in everyone's posts :p

The Dark Elf said:
Killjoy :p You do not know how fun wordplay is. I think you lack abilty.

The Dark Elf said:

... Haha? Anyway, topic: Fish.
Fish is good; it's shiny, good for consumption... What's not good about it? 1, this is my first post for this discussion.

Binary is ok, right?:p

Look at that button; in that right lower part of your posts. Not that button that starts with 'q'. That button that allows you to fix posts. Do not just post and post and post. Try that button to add onto your post.

it dissapred

Edit: CRAP 2 in one post

Edit To the Edit:OMG 6 0_0

Sharrd said:
It looks as though you try to avoid foul words, hah.
Its my only way. You must truly push hard to accomplish this, so it may sound odd at points.
USCM-RandomM said:
Edit: CRAP 2 in one post
Lol. Its okay. I pardon you!

Ack, schoolwork. I must go!

I still say this is an Off Topic post, and off topic it should stay! This is NOT spam, for it is truly work to post in this way. Thought must go into all wording. Folks who say it is stupid can not show ability, so who is truly stupid? And it is not for a silly 'postcount' that folks post here. It is for glory!!!

Folks spam in political topics all day. What is it about this topic you don't dig?!? Why this topic?! It has worth, though you dont know it.

Gold forum is for spam. Folks in this forum do not care as much. I am dissapoint.. unhappy with Dark's move.

e.gif

Whats that cool PC activity, you know- its coming out on 16/11. hmm. i know this.. if nobody knows what this thing is, it is CRAP. Dont any of you know what it is? half- i think it starts with.
oh will.

Dark, look what you did to this post. Look at pyroCow's post. Why kill a thing you dont grasp. :angry: Try to join us in this spirit and you will know what its about. Spam my ass.

W4, that PC program you think of is H.L.2. It stars Gordon, a PHD, who must kill many dark warriors to sustain his way of living. From most accounts, it is a good program.

just not following this discussions topic is too straightforward .... you should try to add a good contribution to it!

The_Monkey said:
A post without *? Not too difficult.
A post is not hard. You could just post nothing at all! But try to talk in full thoughts, to talk with articulation! Try to post two or four rows of words, and then say it is "not too difficult"!

*sighs*

Well.. I tried to do this thread a favor by moving it to keep it open.

But since the original poster sees that as a bad thing and was pretty rude about it in PM, its been moved back as he requested, unfortunately that now makes the thread nothing but spam, which means the thread will be locked. Threads like this have been locked in the past, and in some cases deleted.

Any more like this crop up and the one making the thread will be given a warning.

I tried to do you a favor but you wanted it this way :(

*locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back