Ok, made a screensaver with 81 screenshots/conceptart slideshow..

got noone to host it?

or host it yourself or something!

9mb of screenies?? wtf!

fantasm...lol, thats a nice word..almost like

antidisestablishmentarianism!!

has a nice ring to it i think!

Someone needs to give me a location to host, I cannot myself, I have no space anywhere... or I have it zipped I can send to you directly. Its put into a setup.exe executable that will install the slideshow of 81 screenshots on your pc. I used Ace Screensavor to build it.

hm..... cool words how about;

concretises......

mantle ("...my ikea table together") --> dismantle without the dis ahaa

superfluos.....

syzygy

Is it one of those horrendous apps that contains Spyware? If not, I could find a home for it.

PM me.

Point of note - any of the BINK videos can be set as screensavers.

if u still need a host halflife-2.co.uk will host it for u ;)

DavE0r said:
fantasm...lol, thats a nice word..almost like

antidisestablishmentarianism!!

has a nice ring to it i think!

Uchem Blackadder :)

"Sir, I will be back before you can say "antidisestablishmentarianism"."

"Well, I wouldn't be so sure about that... antidisens......antidisestablish..

[2 DAYS LATER]

...ANTIdistinctlywinky"

"Morning Sir"

:p

I emailed a few of you, sorry for the delay...I will send it to the other 7 that has PM me yesterday and today. It would be great if one of you can host it as you had offered......Please post on this thread your website where you hosted it after I give it to you so the others can just pull it down from there.

NO its not spyware. Its a setup.exe zipped up.....It was created with ace screensaver EVALUATION copy recommended by someone else here. So therefore it will install for you and will show up in your screensaver already selected and you have some options on there. The only catch to this is that since it was made with the evaluation copy. it says "unregistered" or "evaluation" once on each screen and places those words very small and in random spots, but it DOES NOT distract or get in the way of anything, it didnt bother me any.

Anyhow many of the pictures are quite large and therefore the default selction is to stretch to fit whih I highly recommend. but because of that some of the concept shots were smaller then the screen and were then stretched so look pretty low-rez, but I think its a better alternative then keeping everything original size and having things cut off. The choice will be yours in you screensavor options. I was just giving you the heads up. This will be hosted by someone fairly shortly.....thanks for your support.

Floccinaucinihilipilification = Longest word in English Language

It means "to estimate as worthless."

As in "My floccinaucinihilipilification of games other than HL2 is justified by the fact that they all suck compared to it."

edit: Actually there is a technical term for a protein found in turkey (the stuff that makes you sleepy) that has 1,913 letters in it- Yes, just a single word.

Whoa, that is some awesome stuff(if only it didn't had that 'Evaluation' pop-up...)! Thanks for taking the time to create, offer, and send the screensaver...kudos to you maximus0402!

xrdanielalan said:
Whoa, that is some awesome stuff(if only it didn't had that 'Evaluation' pop-up...)! Thanks for taking the time to create, offer, and send the screensaver...kudos to you maximus0402!

its not a popup it just shows those words once on 1 tiny piece of the screen, personally it doesnt effect the screensaver goodness one bit. Someone host this thing will ya!!!! I sent it to many of you.

Need Host....

Ok last time...

CAN SOMEONE HOST THIS PLEASE FOR OTHER TO GET, IT IS TOO BIG AND IS BOUNCING BACK WHEN I SEND IT EMAIL. NEED TO BE ABLE TO TAKE 10 MB

moved to the art forum

btw, split up the email when you send it into managable segments, will work then.

when you email, if your not using something like hotmail, most decent email apps will let you cut up a large email into segments, then the other side simply combine those together again, lets you send big files easily if your ISP stops you sending large single files in a single email.

The Dark Elf said:
when you email, if your not using something like hotmail, most decent email apps will let you cut up a large email into segments, then the other side simply combine those together again, lets you send big files easily if your ISP stops you sending large single files in a single email.

I use yahoo, it doesnt stop me at all, its my recipients that cant take them

Back