Ok no 3rd preload but where are the other Binks?

SGT Tenor

Reaction score
Just curious. Since we are patiently waiting for release info and the 3rd phase of the preload, we should get the other binks from the e3 2004 videos. I'm anticipating to see the videos of the strider fights in Bink format as well as the cliffside shoot out. maybe even the one where the buggie gooes toward the dock and fights ant lions and combine as well.

I've been calm and patient I'm just curious. Even then I'm not one to post aboput how lame VAlve is for not giving uis info and stuff

i heard they cancled hl 2. so sorry. no more binks or preloads :(

I heard they are giving us all a pet monkey to entertain us til the game comes out.

i think that the docks video with the crane would be the best bink, ever notice how at the beginning, when gordon's mowing down those ant lions, they each die in a very unique way, like depending on where they're hit limbs get blown off, or they break apart, or just crumple to the ground, VERY impressive

ah and i don't care when valve releases the game, it's a wonder to me how they get anything done with people constantly e-mailing them asking stoooooooopid questions, and the fact is that they're scrambling to keep they're PR in the green, but if the ****ing fanboys would let valve actually get to WORK maybe by now they wouldn't have had much to complain about

There is a pattern of Valve releasing new BINKs and stuff whenever they miss a release thingy. It seems like a bit of a coincidence.

* When the Steam release was a day late we got the Source Engine BINK.
* When the CS:S beta didn't preload on the 5th of August we got 3 new screenshots.
* When the Half-Life 2 preload didn't begin as planned we got the last two BINKs.

Heh, it's just a coincidence probably. But some people think otherwise.

ooh ooh ooh finally after years of waiting i can use the phrase 'people will come ray.....people will come'....wait a minute...am i drunk?

ps typing rat instead of ray makes me laugh

boomyak said:
i think that the docks video with the crane would be the best bink, ever notice how at the beginning, when gordon's mowing down those ant lions, they each die in a very unique way, like depending on where they're hit limbs get blown off, or they break apart, or just crumple to the ground, VERY impressive

ah and i don't care when valve releases the game, it's a wonder to me how they get anything done with people constantly e-mailing them asking stoooooooopid questions, and the fact is that they're scrambling to keep they're PR in the green, but if the ****ing fanboys would let valve actually get to WORK maybe by now they wouldn't have had much to complain about

1. thats rag doll physics, any FPS worth buying for the past 2 years has had those.

2. Valve dont spend their days answering emails from people.

Dougy said:
1. thats rag doll physics, any FPS worth buying for the past 2 years has had those.

2. Valve dont spend their days answering emails from people.

Ragdoll physics doesn't involve limbs getting blown off.

there's always something to complain about isn't there...

Back