Ok something so weird just happened...

DocCorvid

Reaction score
I'm playing through HL2 for the second time, trying to do it all in as few sittings as possible to keep up the flow. Now, I just got to the part where you have to put the buggy in the garage and fend off the gunships, then move on to Nova Prospekt. I was thinking about the first time i worked through the game, when I remembered on of my favourite parts, when you have to climb under that huge bridge, and then almost get rammed by a razor train.

Then I realised it had not happened this time around. I did the whole Highway 17 level, and definitely did not do the bridge part. I know this because it was such a memorable level and it took me quite a few tries to get past the oncoming train when you cross the bridge. I've only done it once, in my first play-through.

I honestly have no idea what just happened. Is there any way you can somehow go around this? I really don't think I could have accidentally loaded another saved game by mistake because I was playing start to finish. But I can't think of any other explanation. Unless I'm going crazy.

So weird...has anything like this ever happened to anyone else?

Been a while, but are you sure you missed it? Maybe it comes up at a later stage.

No, I definitely just finished the game. Plus the buggy gets taken away at the lighthouse battle.

I don't know, just thought I'd open the floor to anyone who has had anything spooky like that happen.

lol just played that chapter again and the bridge was right there where it's supposed to be.

Sorry for pointless thread...

Yeah Kaaguy got what i was going for, it happens to every one at on point
Just a lapse in memory, like forgeting that you ate breakfast as an example

Well in my game scripts and motions sometimes change...but nothing like that...

Back