Okay, Gabe lied, Valve lied, and I hate life

P

penguinPHP

What's up with everyone whining? Would you rather them say, "Oh, we didn't make the release date, okay, let's just scrap the entire thing".

Wouldn't it make more sense to support them? If it is temporary fixes you're after, check out some BETA screenshots. IMHO, Looking at these screenshots is not a detriment to Valve, but if you want to ban me para los advacion, fine.

The point is, Valve isn't your dad, if they let you down, you could go find a new company to get on your knees for. I'd rather have them release it in April, than never.

Think of it this way, We can all hang tight for the next six months and wait for April, when we are redeemed. Both with retail copies of HL2, and with a new recall effort to remove Arnold Schwarzenegger from California.

Nobody cares man. If you wanna kill yourself because valve or vivendi is lying then go right ahead because I must admit life wouldn't be that bareable.

Whiners should kill themselves and rape the corpse.

Wow, is greasemonkey's avatar actually aloud on this board lol?

... Rock on Greasemonkey.

Can we start deleting all these unncessary hl2 beta opinion threads. They are like cancer cells :\

Yeah, you're right, they grow and become more numerous.

THIS THREAD IS AWESOME I BET VALVE IS PROUD OF THIS COMMUNITY!

Holy crap! GreaseMonkey's avatar is freakin sweet!

glad to see that GreaseMonkey still has the same boobage as his avatar. Just my 2 cents...

nice avatar greasemonkey...
Btw this thread sucks someone close it

Back