Okay okay I got a good one...

How does he crawl into tiny spaces then? Why can't he telepathically do anything else like pwning headcrabs or fly over stupid gates that need heavy decyphering to open?

The telekinetic bubble behind him conforms to fit tight spaces. And seriously, Valve doesn't want his powers to do all the work.

How was I supposed to know? Calm your wet panties. This forum is boring as it is...geez.

Not a whole lot to talk about anymore in the Half Life section, given that just about every topic worth discussion has been raised until any more content/news is released.

Gordon can carry so many guns because he doesn't take shit from anyone...

His HEV is made out of stolen experimental clown car technology.

So anyway yeah, I have brought up this same discussion w/ my kid. I told him it would be cool of one of the doods from the art section (Calling ZombieTurtle :cheese:) would try to draw a pic of Gordon with all his weapons. That would be hilarious.

When I play SMOD w/ weapons 101 & they take all of them in the Citadel, I'm always LMAO at how many weapons are floating around me.

I thought this would be a thread related to the G-Man. I was sorely dissapointed.

I found out if you use the console and put in "thirdperson" after putting in "sv_cheats 1" you can sort of see gordon. Unfortunately, you just see his hands. he has no body!!

How was I supposed to know? Calm your wet panties. This forum is boring as it is...geez.

Then if the forum is boring why have you joined?? Why do you open new threads and write new posts?? Why did you come to this forum anyway?!

In Star Trek: Elite Force you have a personal transporter that brings your weapons to you on command.

I liked that idea, although it didn't explain how it worked on missions where you couldn't be transported because of some silly plot device.

On that note most Star Trek is stupid. But I still can't wait for the new movie.

When you talk something what is not connected to this thread, it will be closed. :(

Alright fine I tried, I'll leave this forum...

x_x sorry for my sucky posts. bye...

In Star Trek: Elite Force you have a personal transporter that brings your weapons to you on command.

I liked that idea, although it didn't explain how it worked on missions where you couldn't be transported because of some silly plot device.

On that note most Star Trek is stupid. But I still can't wait for the new movie.

Right, right, wrong, right.

Back