Old school....HL3 SPoiler!!***

Korgoth

Reaction score
'Ahem' anyway, have you ever tried to reinvent the wheel? Pretty damn difficult if you ask me, guess what... I think valve may have just done this and we didn't even know it! No no no i'm not talking about "STEAM", ooooh no, steam is to weak to even compare. Guess what, we have all just got a sneek peek at half life 3, its more dramatic and more life like than ever... I am just affraid they (valve) have released to much story information already though.... Ok i'll go ahead and sum it all up for you just in case your not following me..

HALF LIFE 3 SPOILERS AHEAD**************WARNING***********

It all begins you "the player" take on the role of the anxious gamer awaiting the release of one of the most impressing games ever to dawn upon your pixilated display.... Not much is known, your sense of time is lost... is it september? is it december? november? Maybe even Apri!!!!
Then out of nowhere a ruthless gang of "hackers" (whos alliance is as of yet undetermined, are they gamers? are they evil?) No one really knows, this group (the hackers) take over your virtual city17 slowly eating away with their hacking machine, first the source, then the beta, then the.... oooh but here is where it gets interesting, your gaming employer Gabe newell other wise known as the "G man" asks for your assisstance, will you accept the job? will you turn the other cheek and pretend this accident never occured? Much of this has yet to be seen... Only real info we know is: Physics are super real, facial animation is amazing, even the player blinks!!!!, So whos lying? Whos telling the truth, and why is the G-man being so quiet? Some may think its because of the organizations he is affiliated with, vivendi universal, a huge conglomerate hell bent on taking over the world one delay rumor at a time... Grab your crowbars boys this ones gonna rock!

yup! couldn't think of anything constructive to do so i did this...

thanks :) hope more people enjoy it aswell... ah, my materpiece lol

lmao, nice writin'

always good to have a few laughs

Originally posted by Cheetarah654
laff, bored?

Cheetah, you are the first spammer on every freakin thread on this board. Please go outside er something. kthxbye.

whoa cool there is a dead guy in my forum..... hmmmm what to do....
/me grabs broken tree branch "ah this will work" *Poke* *Poke* how does that feel ahahahahah -- wait what? OMG HL2 is teh DELAYEDXORZ
!!!!1111!!!!!!1!!!!!

Its a refreshing change from the norm, gives you a break from the tedium of the rest of the posts.

thank god, there are some people left that have a sense of humor regarding a game. seriously though, too many people obsess of a few months, all i know is that i'll enjoy it in April the same as if it was released in December.

Back