OMFG! a review site i know gave hl2 a 1/10! let's ****ing murder them!

DrunkPanda

Reaction score
they don't deserve to live! now noone is going to buy the ****ing half life 2 and valve is going to go out of business and gabe is going to commit suicide! oh n03zzzzzz11!!!!!!!! i say we suicide bomb their headquarters!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously that's how you idiotic "i must hate everybody that gives hl2 a bad score because they are ruining my enjoyment of the game" people who keep posting how stupid reviewers are for giving hl2 anything less than 10/10 scores sound to me. i thought this kind of stuff would die down a month after the game is released but the threads are as abundant as ever! don't you guys see?! whether the game gets 1/10 or 10/10 from a reviewer is not going to affect whether you like playing the game or not at all, unless you're so weakminded that you think a game is bad just because a reviewer gave it a non-perfect score.

We can't do anything because we're not as intelligent as you, oh middle schooler of the forums.

Maybe a link might help us out.

i'm mainly referring to the gamespot GOTY thread. people are acting like the world is coming to an end :upstare:

Ghost Freeman said:
We can't do anything because we're not as intelligent as you, oh middle schooler of the forums.

Maybe a link might help us out.
i'm sorry oh pre schooler of the forums. i have no link to the review with 1/10 because i don't think it exists. i was using a fake example to imitate stupid posters like you......... obviously it went over your 5 year old brain

I'm confused... So, somebody didn't give HL2 that score?

Wow dude, chill out before you have an aneurism!

The reason people get uppity is because someone has shown a difference of opinion - how can this be so? Personally I get frustrated by it because if someone reads the review and doesn't buy HL2 because of it they're missing out on so much.

But yeah, I kinda see where you're coming from.

DrunkPanda said:
they don't deserve to live! now noone is going to buy the ****ing half life 2 and valve is going to go out of business and gabe is going to commit suicide! oh n03zzzzzz11!!!!!!!! i say we suicide bomb their headquarters!!!!!!!!!!!!
seriously that's how you idiotic "i must hate everybody that gives hl2 a bad score because they are ruining my enjoyment of the game" people who keep posting how stupid reviewers are for giving hl2 anything less than 10/10 scores sound to me. i thought this kind of stuff would die down a month after the game is released but the threads are as abundant as ever! don't you guys see?! whether the game gets 1/10 or 10/10 from a reviewer is not going to affect whether you like playing the game or not at all, unless you're so weakminded that you think a game is bad just because a reviewer gave it a non-perfect score.
1.) That is not the best way to express your opinion. I see what you're saying, but you're not gonna get people on your side this way.
2.) I am sincerely sorry for creating that thread.

I think I have the answer...

Attachments

• lolz.JPG
    lolz.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 334
DrunkPanda said:
i'm sorry oh pre schooler of the forums. i have no link to the review with 1/10 because i don't think it exists. i was using a fake example to imitate stupid posters like you......... obviously it went over your 5 year old brain

Wow you're cool. 12 years of child abuse comming out in one burst. Suppress the memories.

And creating a thread about it is a sure way to deal with the problem.... :rolleyes:

DrunkPanda said:

Grow up. Maybe then i'll take your opinions seriously. :naughty:

They do that just to piss people off because they know it's the best game they ever played...

DrunkPanda said:

You must be rather intelligent to start a thread due to start such instigation to begin with noob.

I have the game, and i like it...screw any other oppinions, and you should tell yourself this too...

DrunkPanda said:

People like that exist in every community, not just ours. But don't take my word for it, go to Somethingawful.com and click on Truth Media. Just don't do it at work or in front of the kids. :E

sorry Panda, but "mature" people would not need to vent their idiotic frustrations through a virtual message board on the internet, so may i say, stop skipping middle school, ye little scallywag... :monkee:

If you ate plenty of fruit and vegetables, and increased your dietry fibre intake, Threads like this would occur a lot less often :p

Yes its true reviews usually wont change your personal opinion of the game.

Then again, anyone giving HL2 a 1/10 would have to be murdered unless they could make a very convincing case about how they arrived at that score.

Anyone want to try giving it a 6/10? Go ahead but know that you're skating on thin ice...my murdering tools are at the ready.

DrunkPanda said:

HYPACRITE! you're acting like the world is coming to the end becuase they wont stop acting like the world is coming to the end!

DrunkPanda said:
Stop making sense.

to the dumbasses: read the entire post before you start yelling "gimme a link!!"

to panda: quit bitching about bitches you hypocrit.

Haha. It's hillarious all the people that are either asking for a link to the review, or being mad at him for the exact reasons he outlined in his post, because they didn't even bother to read the post.

Back