OMG Companion Cube KEY RING!

Stormy

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Ok, ok, there isn't one and I'm sorry I got you all excited. But Seriously, am I the only one that wants one or what? :bounce:

eh no.......that would be stupid and bulky even fruity is some ways

earrings might look good though lol

Next you'll be like "companion cube sex toys!".

am I the only one that actually thought this was a great idea...?
**** it, i'll make one myself.

Yeah, I actually thought about making a companion cube keychain a while ago. How is that not sweet?

nooooyk3.gif

Next you'll be like "companion cube sex toys!".

Show a man a companion cube, and he'll be pleased for the day

Give a man a companion cube, and he'll be pleased for a lifetime

I should start making lifesized companion cubes, that way no one would ever be single ever again.

I've thought about making a lifesize Companion Cube too, it'll make a great small table/chair.

I've thought about making a lifesize Companion Cube too, it'll make a great small table/chair.

Omg... you gave me like the best idea ever.

Companion cube shaped PCs...!!

Most of us don't realize how friggin huge the companion cube actually is

You got that right

chellheartccbw8.jpg

It's huge, big enough to hide a body inside :eek:

There was a living (or dead) human being sealed inside the Weighted Companion Cube.

GLaDOS unduly assumes Chell will develop an emotional attachment to the WCC, and refers to its destruction as euthanasia. It is implied that others who were exposed to the cube heard it speak, which could have been the muffled screams of an Aperture Science employee or test subject trapped within. Though GLaDOS insists the cube cannot speak, she also warns Chell that, in the event the cube does speak, to disregard what it says, possibly because whoever is inside knows something that GLaDOS does not want Chell to know. When GLaDOS says that the cube was Chell's only friend, she could have meant it literally, meaning someone Chell had known was inside it. The Weighted Companion Cube level could be Aperture Science's or GLaDOS's means of stealthily disposing of bodies.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WMG/Portal

Yeah I was wondering about that myself. I figured it had to be sizable...

And as to the theory of body disposal, it makes so much sense that I'll buy it.

No, you just shrink it. How can you have a key ring with a full-sized companion cube on it??

Back